Had all that was left of my uppers yanked yesterday. Almost $3500 for the whole mess. Feel like cr@p. But, in less pain than from the horrid broken teeth. Now, need to get some new ones. Maybe, I will be able to smile for a pic, soon.

(Not quite toothless. Still have a few lowers.)

Was able to save enough off my affiliate endevors to pay for the mess after regular expenses. And, they wanted cash up front to do it. Thanks to all who helped in any way what-so-ever. I will have much less pain, now.

Note: That other money is going for a new place to live. Affiliate marketing paid my living and every bit of this.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Sorry you're in so much pain. I just lost an upper yesterday. Luckily I banged my knee getting into the car, so that pain made me forget about the tooth.

I wish I knew about your dilemma. I got an estimate from a local dentist last year. It was only $1750 to remove uppers and lowers and included the replacements. You could have flown here and still saved a few bucks.

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

SSanf, I can hook you up with a dental plan at %30 off. You have to check our site to see the plans in your area and the participating dentists to make sure the dentist you are seeing is on one of the plans in your area.

Evan Weber, Director of Marketing
    DentalPlans.com, Inc.
    Earn $50 per sale with Dental Plans Today![/b]
    Axandra -Find Affiliates and Optomize your site with these tools![/b]
    Buy and Sell Text Links - Great Resource! [/b]
    954-923-1487 ext. 105
    evan@dentalplanscorp.com

SSanf, dental pain is the worst. I really feel for you. I'm glad you're in less pain now, and I am really glad to hear that aff marketing paid for it.

Take care...hope to add Eastwood, Integra, or Household Auto Finance to the list of people making your life easier.

-patrice

patrice.colancecco.milligan
    affiliate.manager
    ::eastwood.com::householdauto.com::integrarx.com::
    e: patrice@affiliategoddess.com | aim: patricemilligan

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Take lots of painkillers! Just don't make any pages while stoned

I'm sure once everything heals it'll be a great relief.

~Cheapskate merchants need not apply

I would think that one little witch could brew something up... Gee I would have created a potion that saved my teeth.

Allen

If you're still in pain, and you run out of meds, don't let the dentist tell you to simply take a couple of Tylénol. Demand a new prescription. But don't get hooked

Fred

Are you sure the nurses know you're using the computer?

I see we have a new entry for "worst post of 2004"...

To me, picking on someone who's in a lot of pain just isn't done.

-- Mike

[This message was edited by MikeO on February 05, 2004 at 02:38 PM.]

Hope you feel better soon!

Meanwhile, entertain thoughts about what is going to be like when you have your dazzling new smile, to go with your dazzling new place....

SSanf ... I love the topic name. A little humor helps to take the edge off, I hope.

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

Thank you for all the kind words and support. I am not in as much pain as I first feared.

But, I have to puree everything I eat. ...(sigh) Baby food at my age. I can't wait until they heal enough fo me to get "falsies".

Getting old sucks. But, when you consider the alternative, maybe it isn't so bad.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Gee Ssanf, take it easy, there's nothing quite like toothaches or having a tooth out.

Rinsing with salt water will help heal.

Didn't the dentist give you some Codeine for the pain?

Getting old sucks..I agree!

The only thing that began for me at 40 was carpel tunnel, sore knees, grey hairs popping up and everything else appears to be heading South

SSanf, sorry to hear about this. Hope you feel better soon, it should all be worth it. Remember, they say what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. Don't know if I believe that because if it were true I'd be a pro wrestler by now, but they keep saying it anyway.

ABW Ambassador
    Ouch. Toothaches and tooth extractions are the worst..

At least that will heal and the pain will be over soon.

Take care.

Parasites are thieves. What are you going to do about it?

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread