Oh starting to crack up. you know why!

oh boy this is probably the wierdest topic I ever posted.... Geez think I'm going to hit a all time in sales this month No I'm serious looks very good! How is everyone else doing this month? I'm blessed to be a abw member, Learned so Much since last year,Someone who was clueless how this biz could provide the freedom from a job and the humor that goes with it. Wow almost 4 months since I quit my job at Safeway. Increased my cj network earnings to almost 4 bars. was at 1-2 since I quit my job. I could never make enough from this biz where it could afford to pay my rent,food and bills and now it is. For those who are new to this biz, who want it to work, open your eyes and get lots of advice from this forum, I started out suffering, didn't know nothing about this biz, I was a freebie friek(really into freebies,coupons,etc, We all know how they use to convert back before the dot coms crashed.( no offense Connie!(Coupons still can convert good) but don't rely only on coupons, you can convert without them, If it wasn't for this forum I would of been one of those individuals who would of crashed with the others. As long as I'm doing this biz, I have to say the advice from abw members and merchants here is the main reason why I believe this business is awesome. Before I joined this forum, I was on the verge of working graveyard in the grocery industry throwing 200+ cases of grocery every night, falling asleep at lunch and sleeping 16 hours a day, and on my days off I would be online getting phone calls,communication online from abw trusted merchants, You know who you are :0). I was on the verge of nearly going into seizure shock, passed out at KFC and ended up with over $3000 in medical expenses, Thank god my health insurance from Safeway paid it all. Well after that time I decided didn't want to risk my life for working harsh hours and risking my health. FYI If you are working in the grocery industry, no offense, it's a job that I will never get into again and I suggest that if you don't want to work on that industry and have your boss nag you telling you to go faster. I am willing to lend a hand to all the people who are willing to take that chance to have a much better life. I took the risk! and it's starting to pay off! Now For those who are willing to take the time to change your life and listen to the people on this thread(except the spammers ) you will not succeed if you follow there path. Also Fyi do not quit your job unless you are commited and are at least making enough from this biz to pay that rent,food, bills, etc. I moved to a different location which I could afford to live with my current affiliate earnings, Follow your dreams and commit the time to your business. Just believe it can happen! The ABW merchants on this board can testify :0) on my activity for sales. I can't sit still these days the $ is just rolling in, where within the next 3-4 months I will be making more then I did at Safeway in a month! That's my goal and I'm already over half there. Now If if it matters the struggles I had in my past is behind me and I'm quite proud of the effort I put into changing my life. Now I don't care if you think I'm bragging for saying that my gial is to be a millionare though my own business! Before I'm 30 yrs old. (I'm 23, 24 in April) Hey If I can do it you can do it! Okay back to making those pages. Keep my thread in memory, and if you had the similar past, don't lose your dreams, it's right here in front of you. Thanks haiko for the incredible merchants and advice from abw. oh forgot to add hows your feb going so far? Mine is incredible! Yours! ???

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Merchants! As long as you are partnered with <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=548608979&f=591608789"target="_blank">parasiteware<a> you will not be listed on my site.

[This message was edited by jasonco12 on February 06, 2004 at 10:54 PM.]

Jason your writing like mike.

Break it up and keep it short. Or you will be the next on the POLL about what to do about Jason.

SandraR

SandraR at your request I will keep it short, I don't think anyone could beat Mike Anyway. All I will never come close to Mike! Mike is the man... Humorous indeed..

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Merchants! As long as you are partnered with <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=548608979&f=591608789"target="_blank">parasiteware<a> you will not be listed on my site.

Jason great post. Upbeat and very encouraging for all! I have been here at ABW a long time (not a lot of posts, but that will change now)and I have enjoyed and learned from many of your posts as well as others. So here's a big thanks to you!

Keep up the good work!And keep those sales rolling in!

Howie
    BTW my "B" day is April 13th

Howie Goldberg
    Affiliate Manager
    www.1lingeriestore.com
    (800)206-7230
    amh@webc1.com
    www.1lingeriestore.com/affiliates.htm

Howie, that's cool, April 13th, mine is April 6th! Good luck with your program, I will probably sign up very soon to your affiliate program!

ABW Ambassador
    Good going Jason! Keep up the great attitude and you will reach your goal in no time.

Kip

You are truly an inspiration Jason,
    You grabbed the Tiger by the tail and went for it.

Good going, Jason.

Feb is fine, so far.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Jason,

Don't worry about length. Most of your posts are quite short.

Last night I was feeling blue about uneven sales this month, and felt quite better after reading your post. It was nice to read an upbeat long post. In fact the length was just what I needed.

All the Best,

Lily

Jason sounds like i found a hero i can relate to what your talking about been in tranport industry 20+ years. Thats why I'am here now sick & tired of being sick & tired my hats off to you wish i would have done this sooner. im prob one off the greenist newbie's here. i have read most of everybody post and have got a lot of info now i'am hooked thnks guys & gals. safeway del. their many times lovly place
    p.s. read about mike any one that can make you think and has got 2 say

ABW Ambassador
    Good post, Jason. Don't worry about the length - it was fine!
    The sales are very good so far

This month is shaping up to be even better than January for me.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

ABW Ambassador
    January was great for me - all things considering. February is, not surprisingly considering my sites topic and theme, so far a bit slow. Started off good but has died down a little. Still, the traffic is there. Come March things should turn the corner as my "warmer weather" oriented site draws people who are also more interested in buying stuff (who wants to buy a fly rod in February??).

Jim

All I'm quite happy to see some new abw members posting... I had a hot week of incredible sales, though today has been very slow. but It's picking up :0). Just here's one example of how you can earn more then your job in a month. now the job is more like a rip off if you think about it.

Example: As a grocery checker you do $3000 in sales in one day..As a veteran checker you get about $100 that day plus the federal tax withdrawls and union fees each month.

Now lets say if you do affiliate marketing.. you get $3000 in sales and you get payed 10%, that's $300 in one day. that's quite double of what I would be making at grocery stores. and you still have to pay for federal taxes but hey business writeoffs :0). So keep on making those sites. and you will soon be by-passing your old job earnings. At the rate I'm going I should hit $10,000 in sales the next 3-6 months. In about less then a year I should be bypassing the amount I would be making from the job each month. And the difference no depression like at a job, no boss telling me to work harder, Communicate with a lot of cool people :0). It can be done I'm I'm going to prove it. This is a million times better then a job, It's like a game My goal is right there behind the tigers tail. My goal is to prove you can get $1 million in sales (or about $100,000 commission) the ethical way! in less then 5 years and it's there in paradise, because I won't fail! and based on my dreams there right here infront of my computer. face to face looking at it :0).

Remember that the more you know, the less you fear.

PERSEVERANCE ALWAYS WINS. WHO IS MORE PERSISTENT, YOU? OR THE PROBLEM? --Doug Kelley

Nothing is impossible--We merely don't know how to do it yet.

--Doug Kelley

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread