nothing wrong with being one. but I think I'm fighting for my dreams, I want that freedom!. Just hit a new sales record: over $5000 in sales since Jan 9th. geez in no time I will hit that $25,000, oh by the way my average day is now over $25 a day! Make it $27 a day! and soon to be $30, I don't care, I see the sales come in frequently, at the rate I'm going. shouldn't have any problems with rent! Thanks cj and shareasale you are now converting frequently and going to pay my rent. and thanks catalogs.com and amazing socks for feeding me! and thanks those individual linkshare checks for paying my Utilitys! okay back to work making more pages. at the rate I'm going I should be by passing my safeway earnings in the next 3-6 months. or sooner... okay time to fight for freedom and making a difference one by one! okay I'm taking the next week off, getting DSL again! working to get my family freedom!

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Merchants! As long as you are partnered with <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=548608979&f=591608789"target="_blank">parasiteware<a> you will not be listed on my site.

Man, I dig your excitement. I feel the same way right now. I just started my first affiliate site back in November and last month I've finally quadrupled my online income. I went from $0 in sales on CJ in December to $8500 in January.

This is incredibly powerful stuff and I never dreamed in a million years to have such an opportunity. I'm already thinking about buying my first boat next year after I finish paying off my student loans and credit cards.

I haven't even been out of school for more than a year and I've already found a way to make myself rich. The internet never ceases to amaze me with the amount of wealth available in terms of people and money.

I've made nothing but amazing connections spending my time online. Everybody is so encouraging and helpful that it just makes me want to do the same for them. I give my friends free hosting just for listening to me babble on and on about SEO, PHP, mySQL, Google and Inktomi. It's the least I can do for having them endure hour upon hour of up to the minute sales stats as I watch CJ like a hawk all day long. I apologize to you guys, you know who you are

Anyway, congrats Jason and let's keep it up!!

- Scott

If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying?
    If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?

Thanks Scott,

quote: I give my friends free hosting just for listening to me babble on and on about SEO, PHP, mySQL, Google and Inktomi

Also if your friends are reading this. I would like to tell them that this is a legimate business, your looking at the fortune 50 companies here. and you can make more money then your job. I"m about to hit more then I did at Safeway! very soon! Your looking at a lot of revenue here! I was getting payed $1200 a month at safeway but due to health reasons I quit and I am going to make more then I did at work. and if you want feel free to check out the other posts

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=8746085555

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=1556086905

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=6856051405

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=2016076064

Okay sorry Haiko if I'm cross posting! But I'm full of enthusiasm, Can't sit still cj is treating me good, actually all the networks are! Okay back to work, this time I mean it!

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Merchants! As long as you are partnered with <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=548608979&f=591608789"target="_blank">parasiteware<a> you will not be listed on my site.

"Jason the mason
    made a foundation"

(isn't that from Dr. Seuss?)

Upon which he is rapidly building.

Congratulations!

ejruss
    Abe's T-Web

Great going, Jason. Remember that the little stuff may pay the rent, but also think big. I got a $141.75 commission on one sale yesterday. Put up a bit of the pricey stuff as well as the bread and butter stuff. Those sales don't happen every day but more often than you might think. It only takes two or three good sales a week to beat Safeway!

Don't forget to put aside money for the tax man, either!~

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

[This message was edited by SSanf on February 10, 2004 at 05:11 AM.]

Just keep up the good work, Jason. Keep adding new products from trusted merchants, add a lot of patience and it will come together. I just hauled in over $850.00 from my mailbox last Saturday. I got all pumped up, too and now I'm playing hooky from my regular business and build pages instead.

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread