Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I don't know how to describe how we were because it does not fit conventional categories. My main adult relationship of over 30 years has passed into Summerland. Sometimes lover, sometimes husband, all times co-parent after the death of PSanf's natural father, my all times friend is gone from this incarnation. I deeply grieve.

PSanf and I got to say good-bye on the phone yesterday and thank him for his many years of goodness to us. For that, we will always be grateful. I cannot say how special he was to us. PSanf is totally devastated.

No matter what different paths life lead us down, we always knew we were each loved by the other. And, though our romance died as it often does, our friendship and love never skipped a heart beat.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

SSanf:

To say deepest sympathies seems to lack the depth I wish to convey. I know that as a person of faith, you will come out of this stronger, but that does not cause the pain of raw emotion to abate at this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time of mourning. May your faith guide you during the difficult days ahead.

Blessings to you...

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

[This message was edited by phillyBurbs.com on February 11, 2004 at 02:45 PM.]

ABW Ambassador
    I'm sorry to hear about this, SSanf. 30 years is a very long time, but it is never easy to say good-bye.
    I hope PSanf will be fine... it must be a big shock. Spend more time with her and you will strengthen each other.

Hugs,
    Irma

SSanf:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Remember that our loved ones take our love with them when they go.

I'll keep you and PSanf in my thoughts.

Andy

My condolences on your loss, Ssanf.

Next yule will be so empty. So very empty.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

I'm sorry.

My condolences on your loss to SSanf.

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Merchants! As long as you are partnered with <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=548608979&f=591608789"target="_blank">parasiteware<a> you will not be listed on my site.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Sandra,

So sorry for you loss. It was good talking to you. Jeff will live in your heart...

<font face="Arial" size="2">Andy Rodriguez, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services</font>
    <font size="2" face="Arial">E: doc@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM &amp; MSN: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010
    www.andyrodriguez.com - Get on my team, sign up for my newsletter, learn and earn!</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed - Join Now! >> Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com</font>

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Sorry to hear, SSanf.

But live will go on, and get better.

Whenever something bad happens to me, I just remind myself that I'm in a far better position than 90% of the world's population (give or take). That always puts my problems into perspective in the grand scheme.

Chin up, old bean!

George Orwell got the date wrong

I am very sorry to hear of your loss SSanf.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board: Category: Programming / Coding

Yes, 90% of the world's population (give or take) never had the pleasure of Jeff's company at all. So I guess, that does put me in a better position when you think of it.

I'll try to keep my chin up. But, I am heartbroken, today.

SSanf, your words about him will stand as a wonderful memorial for who he was, and what he meant to you and PSanf.

We all miss him, now.

I am sorry for you and your son.

Ebudae

If you understand, things are just as they are...
    if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    I don't know how to describe how we were because it does not fit conventional categories. My main adult relationship of over 30 years has passed into Summerland. Sometimes lover, sometimes husband, all times co-parent after the death of PSanf's natural father, my all times friend is gone from this incarnation. I deeply grieve.

PSanf and I got to say good-bye on the phone yesterday and thank him for his many years of goodness to us. For that, we will always be grateful. I cannot say how special he was to us. PSanf is totally devastated.

No matter what different paths life lead us down, we always knew we were each loved by the other. And, though our romance died as it often does, our friendship and love never skipped a heart beat.

__Mr.Merchant,_ if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!_
    __Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?q=Y&a=...76006894&p=1__ Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SSanf, this post is such a beautiful tribut to what I can see was a very special relationship.

I'm sorry you are hurting so much.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I am sorry to hear of this, Ssanf, losing someone close like that is so terribly hard. You have my deepest sympathies.

-Tom Rice

- - - - - - - - -
    I will FOCUS on my goal, and I shall NOT be denied.

Affiliate Manager
    What a lucky woman you have been. Your family is in my thoughts and I hope for you a quick move from grief into the warmth of happy memories.

I am sorry for your loss

Jessica Hutson
    Senior Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network

A parasite free contract since June 2001
    http://ian.com

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    My heart goes out for your loss and we wish you all the best in your time of grieving

While it doesn't help the hurt, you got the opportunity to say goodbye. Many people are not as fortunate in losing their loved ones.

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

I am so sorry to hear your lost Miss SSanf and Psanf.

My prayers for both of you.

What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

Hugs {{{Ssanf and Psanf}}}

There's little I can say to bring solace to you both with the loss of a precious friendship and love built over 30 years.

So, more {Hugs} and kind thoughts to you both.

Sandra, my heart aches. Please accept my condolences.

So sorry about your loss.

Must Build More in 2004
    Game on!!!! - The DawgFather

Sandra,

I offer you my most sincere condolences on your loss.

On a positive feeling, at least the two of you were able to share together some of those 30 years and were able to say good bye, even if that was over the phone.

While anyone may think that they know how one's feel about moments like these, only the one's going through with something similar, are the one's that really may understand how we feel inside...(after over 30 years)...

Sal.

My heartfelt condolences.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

We saw him at Yule and deep down, I knew that was the last time.

Last night PSanf told him how much he appreciated "Dad" raising him when there was absolutely no reason that he had to do it.

He poured his heart and soul into that boy and gave him a good foundation that will make him a good man.

Any male fool can father a child. But, it takes a man to raise one, especially when it is another man's offspring. Jeff was a friend of PSanf's natural father, David. I am sure David is thanking him now, too. Since David couldn't be here to do the job, there couldn't have been a better friend than Jeff for all of us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast