ABW Ambassador
    We had some beige/brown/country kitchen floral pattern wallpaper in the kitchen. It's coming off easily, the paper is thick.

What's behind the paper, but PINK. The trim inside the garage for the garage door (the people door that leads to the house) is also PINK. That should have given me some indication as to what to expect.

When we first moved in and removed the nasty harvest gold curtains (they were made of great material and built to last, but harvest gold?) we found PINK behind the old brass-colored curtain rod mounting bracket and this useless built-in shelving "thing" that served two purposes: as a clutter collector and to make the house feel smaller.

I have a feeling that all the outdoor trim and the interior of this house were, at one time, PINK.

We pulled back part of the cheap vinyl floor in the kitchen. The floor used to be this spacey green pattern.

Pink walls, wheat/blonde colored cabinets, green floors, wheat/blonde trim? All I have to say is

What were they thinking?

-----------------------------
    It's better to write something crappy that you can improve upon later than it is to write nothing. - Comedian Mike Myers

Little pink houses for you and me...

Sound beautiful

CDC

I Can't Complain But Sometimes I Still Do

PINK just so happens to be my favorite color

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

ABW Ambassador
    Pink looks good on '59 Cadillacs, not on my walls or in my Kitchen.

-----------------------------
    It's better to write something crappy that you can improve upon later than it is to write nothing. - Comedian Mike Myers

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread