Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    My daughter Melissa calls me Mamma Cat and I call her baby kitten, even though she is 20 something.

For Valentines day she did something really sweet. Her and her husband sneaked over Friday nite while I was watching TV and stuck about 30 different size and color hearts all over my front door, that said "we love you, from your baby kittens!"

When I opened the door to go take them out for V day lunch on Saturday I was soooooo pleasantly surprised to see hearts everywhere. Some had blown off the door and they were scattered all over my porch. It was such a sweet thing to do. As newlyweds they are very tight on money, so this was almost free for them, but was more special than any gift could have been.

My Vday present to me was an AWESOME NEW TOY!

I bought a Panasonic E80H DVD recorder with built in 80 mg hard drive. You can record up to 106 hours of video, all your favs, right to the HD without worrring about finding a blank tape or disk. You can set time record to auto record all your fav programs everyweek. You can also record while you watch another channel or time shift and watch a program that's already recording from the very beginning if you missed part of it.

It's kind of like TIVO but without having to pay for Tivo programming. Still really expensive - $699. But I have wanted this for a long time so finally got one on sale for $534. I've been reading the reviews and analyzing which DVD recorder to buy for 2 months. Finally decided I needed to buy myself this for Vday.

What did you get or do?

Linda Buquet 714.754.1280 :: Catalyst eMarketing Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    <font color="#0000FF">5 Star Affiliate Programs</font> :: High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Merchants!

wow linda that sounds great and lots of fun time with that new toy!!

I myself had a nice dinner with my sweetie then read about making datafeeds the rest of the night. yours sounds like much more fun than mine lol

parasite free merchants only! Join the Club it's Rewarding in the long run
    aim nycfalcon1

My wife & I usually do something for ourselves, but this year we kept things pretty low key. We exchanged gifts (the kids, too, of course ... it's not a holiday if they're not involved!) and had a quiet day together. I was away the previous weekend (leading our church's junior and senior high kids on our annual retreat), so it was nice to spend time with the whole family.

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

Affiliate Manager
    I've never been a roses and diamonds kind of girl- so V-day is generally low key for us- a card and dinner at home. This year though we went to a Speakeasy party for a local theater that was a blast- full 20s dress and a night out with great music, martinis and gambling

Jessica Hutson
    Senior Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network

A parasite free contract since June 2001
    http://ian.com

hmm nothing... Since I'm single.. all I did was make new sites.. the whole day and night :0). Sounds lovely doesn't it! LOL

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Merchants! As long as you are partnered with <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=548608979&f=591608789"target="_blank">parasiteware<a> you will not be listed on my site.

We had a quiet day at home. I surprised my wife with roses on Thursday and chocolates on Friday, then a CD (the new Norah Jones one) and a DVD (Intolerable Cruelness) on Saturday. We ate filet mignon, spinach casserole, broccoli, and cheesecake for dinner and watched the new movie. I got a new book (The Last Juror by John Grisham).

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Hey Jason...

YOur my kind of guy... I did the same as you.... worked on my websites...

I'm not single... but my wife is away on a 3 month work assignment...

I did pay my yearly extortion...

Joe

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

ABW Ambassador
    My husband I went to the Gardner Museum in Boston (scene of the largest unsolved art heist in America. there are 3 empty spaces on the wall where someone stole 2 Rembrandts and a Vermeer). Isabella Gardner dictated when she donated her mansion and art collection to the public that nothing could change, so they haven't put any new paintings on the wall.

Then we walked to the North End (Italian community for those not in the area) and had a scrumptious dinner.

Browsed a lot of stores along the way so I could get ideas for Spring websites.

Lily

My husband and I went on an actual date We saw Big Fish in the theatre and I highly recommend it.

Lizabeth Sorensen
    518-233-7431
    AIM: emerchantconsult
    liz@eMerchantConsulting.com
    www.eMerchantConsulting.com

"Affiliate Program Management for Merchants"

I got a box of chocolates and a diamond heart pendant - very nice, it is made in a kind of 40's style. (not from Mondera)

He got a Pepe LaPu stuffed animal and chocolates.

Ebudae

If you understand, things are just as they are...
    if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

ABW Ambassador
    Nothing and nothing After 46 yrs of marriage Valntines Day gets a little stale.
    I did work on pages, and bought myself the software that Designer Whiz is selling to protect your links LOL
    Wher oh where did the romance go?
    Cazzie

Fight Back! Parasite Free In 2004!

ABW Ambassador
    Cazzie,

46 years...you two must be doing something right. not too many people can say that.

Lily

My "future" son-in-law and I surprised our girls with a trip to Victoria B.C.
    We hopped aboard the Victoria Clipper on Saturday morning and returned on Sunday evening.
    If you ever get a chance to go to Victoria, Go... It is one of the most beautiful cities on the planet IMHO.

My wife gave me a new leather jacket. I've had my old one since I was in high school so it was definitely time for a new one.

Thanks affiliate marketing!

CDC

I Can't Complain But Sometimes I Still Do

Fun question, Linda! Hubby and I made dinner and ate it We like to cook together, so this was a fun low key Vday. Restaurants were so crowded!

I will, however, get a nice dinner out soon, as my birthday is coming up.

Biana

Affiliate Marketing Consulting
    AIM: AffiliateRoad1

My partner & I watched Hockey Night in Canada (we're in the US, but she's Canadian) and ate pizza. We're party animals, we are.

Did you have a Labatts with that pizza eh?

CDC

I Can't Complain But Sometimes I Still Do

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cdc:
    Did you have a Labatts with that pizza eh? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, I don't like beer. I swear, I've tried...beer with chocolate flavor, beer with Starbucks coffee, dark beer, light beer. I went on a spree of trying all kinds of different beers for about a month and I don't think I finished a single bottle. Alas, it isn't meant to be.

Plus, the Leafs lost and Don Cherry was on delay. It was a cruel night.

I did practice my Canadian accent while watching the commercials. I'm determined to fit in when I visit. When I go to Montreal, I'll say 'ockey.

Instead of "sari", I'm trying "soary"...for sorry. I have some trouble with out and about though. I can't bring myself to ever say Oh-fense vs awfense. Maybe I'll just keep my mouth shut and wear my Roots sweatshirts and no one will know there's an American amongst them.

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread