Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    I always get Pizza Hut. Up for a change. I have never tried Papa John's is it good?
    How about Round Table?

What's your favorite pizza?

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">Amazing Socks::ABCLeads::4LowRates::ChatDollars::ConsciousOne::EveryTicket::Organize-Everything
    DentalPlans::Irv's Luggage::Executive Essentials::IntelliContactPro::zZounds::RoadLoans</font>

Mine always has been Round table, Probably because for about the first 15 years(for my 15 birthdays) every year we would celebrate my birthday from Round table

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    <a href="http://www.xtremeshopping.org/affiliateconsulting.html"target="_blank">Xtreme's partnership information<a>

"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow."

My fave is a mom-and-pop shop down the street called I Love NY Pizza. Huge slices with that great NY-style dough. Italian sausage. Mmmm

Ok, just ordered the new Ulti-Meat from Round Table. Added onions and mushrooms. Just arrived. Mmmmmm, smells good! Let you know how it is. IFFFF I don't fall asleep after I eat it. It's been one heck of a busy week!

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">Amazing Socks::ABCLeads::4LowRates::ChatDollars::ConsciousOne::EveryTicket::Organize-Everything
    DentalPlans::Irv's Luggage::Executive Essentials::IntelliContactPro::zZounds::RoadLoans</font>

I love Papa Johns but the wife doesn't ... so that's a maybe!

Hope that helps

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    --Mark Twain

Any kind that doesn't get cooked by TrustNo1®!

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

I don't really like the chainstore pizzas. I'm lucky though, being from NY I have a lot of pizzerias that I can choose from. Ray Bari's is a chain of actual pizzerias in Manhattan that make great pizza. Now, anybody want to talk about bagels?

Jim

I did visit the original Pizzaria Uno in Chicago a couple of years ago. It was great!

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    --Mark Twain

California Pizza Kitchen Also available in your grocer's freezer! (maybe)
    I especially like the BLT pizza without the mayo and lettuce but that one's not available in the freezer section. Garlic chicken and BBQ chicken are both good from the freezer.

Morning all,

Whoa need to tell you the Ulti-Meat from Round Table was the meatest, smokiest, cheesiest pizza I have ever had. Really smoky bacon and sausage, so it was almost like having a BBQ rib pizza. Can't wait to have leftovers for lunch.
    AWESOME and highly recommended!

Linda- I knew that was going to come.. there pizza is tasty and delicious.

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    <a href="http://www.xtremeshopping.org/affiliateconsulting.html"target="_blank">Xtreme's partnership information<a>

"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Catalyst:
    What's your favorite pizza?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The local "no-name" shop is the best, but my favorite isn't pizza at all, but homemade Calzone: Mix up 1 package of Betty Crocker pizza crust mix (or equivilent) pound it out on the baking stone (or whatever's handy) dump a bunch of ricotta cheese on one side, cover it with bunches more shredded mozarella, fold over crimp edges and pinch a breather into the center top. Bake at 450 for about 15 minutes or so.

Of course you could get fancy and dump other things in there with the cheese and you could add tomato sauce, but there's no need

ABW Ambassador
    I love all pizza It's kinda like sex, even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. I like the pizza place in a bar about 40 minutes from where i live, it made my top 3 list of all time. I like Lil Caesars', none where i'm at Might have Papa Johns later.

I work in lounge pants . Looking for a sponsor, PM with offer.

Poor miserable souls. Pizza should be eaten in Naples, Italy where it was invented. It is best in the popular quarters, off the beaten tourist track. Go the sign "Vera pizza napoletana". They have strict guidelines for how the pizzas have to be made, the quality of the ingredients and so on.

It is divine, no more no less.

I was there last year with an American friend, and the first evening we had pizza, he just ate in complete silence, and only after he had cleaned up the plate completely, did he proclaim: "This is food! There is no real food in America".

So, off to Naples, Italy for the real thing. There is nothing like it.

ABW Ambassador
    Favorite Pizza goes to Valentino's. Visit the location near UNL's East Campus at 35th and Holdredge.

Shock when I read the first post in this thread: my mom played catcher on a softball team sponsored by Round Table Pizza in 1982. I was 6.

Consistency is the key to a winning season.

The best pizza is one you make yourself!

My favourite: Chorizo sausage, sliced black olives, green chillis, mozarella and cheddar cheese on a thin and crispy base with a nice layer of something tomato-y.

Yum.

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

Affiliate Manager
    For delivery- papa John's is my favorite with Breadeux in second. Papa John's has that addictive garlic butter sauce that you can watch go right to your thighs.

We also have a chain here- papa Murphey's with some great take and bake- yum!

For homemade or local pizza- Canadian bacon and saurkraut - I get terrible looks from whoever we are dingin with- but most people love it if they get the guts to try it

Jessica Hutson
    Senior Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network

A parasite free contract since June 2001
    http://ian.com

The best pizza is definitely homemade. But the best pizza restaurant around here, is Pete's Pizza. Their calzones are incredible. As for take and bake, I think the best is Papa Murphy's.

ABW Ambassador
    What would you like on your Tombstone??

Jim

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> I'm lucky though, being from NY I have a lot of pizzerias that I can choose from. Ray Bari's is a chain of actual pizzerias </pre>

Is this one of Ray Bari's places?
    Ray's Pizza
    New York style pizza.
    Restaurant Location: 831 7th Avenue (Bet. 53rd St. & 54th St.)
    Tel. (212) 974 - 9381
    Open: 24 hours daily.

IT"S THE BEST!!!

"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
    - Yogi Berra

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    A free one!

It is never too late to be what you might have been.

Affiliate Manager
    I'm not even a big fan of pizza, but my heart will skip a beat for the following:

Lou Malnati's sausage deep dish a la Chicago (my hometown). 100% of the dough is covered with ground sausage. Nothing like it. Mmmm...

Deep-dish spinach from Pizzeria Uno's in Chicago, yeppers, good call. That place is also fantastic.

Carolyn Tang
    Affiliate Manager
    CollectiblesToday.com
    e: ctang@collectiblestoday.com
    p: (847) 581-8939
    f: (847)581-8922
    Yahoo IM: carolyn_collectiblestoday

ABW Ambassador
    Even though this is an old thread, I will add my $.02. Carolyn is right..Lou Malnati's is the best! And, if any of you want to try it, you can go to their website and have it shipped to you in dry ice. When we lived in Iowa, we would have them shipped to us every few months.

Of course, it's not as good as being there, but it's better than anything else.

Btw, as for Papa John's...I think it is fair. And I don't know what Roundtable is...must not have it here.

Oh, and Pizzerio Uno and Due's here in Chicago is basically the same as Lou Malnati's..I think the son from one of them went off and opened Lou's.

Don't forget about Giordano's stuffed spinach pizza. IMHO, it's a toss-up between them and Unos.

"Merchant with no cookie get no clicky"

I'm with Jessica- Papa Murphey's... Garlic Chicken Bacon.

I know where I'm stopping on the way home.

CDC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast