Just Popping in to give thanks to all our sisters in arms. It’s been crazy busy as most of you know I am dedicating some time to “Women Veteran's Recognition Day”.

If any of you are available to take advantage of this meeting please take the time to learn and enjoy!

More information can be located at: http://www.ssan.com/veterans/wvrd.html

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SandraR:
    Just Popping in to give thanks to all our sisters in arms. It’s been crazy busy as most of you know I am dedicating some time to “Women Veteran's Recognition Day”.

If any of you are available to take advantage of this meeting please take the time to learn and enjoy!Hi,
    glad to see someone recognise women vet's , It almost took an act of congree to get the vfw to allow the women to join, they claimed they weren't fighting in the trenches. When I was in Kore, the nurses and wacs were getting blown to bits same as the guys, and that goes for ww2, the women that flew planes over the oceans, and in the factories, i think over 17,000 rosie the riveters died, before the mavens set up safety procedures, the treatment the nurses got from japan was a didsgace,i know you don't need my vote, but you got it anyway.
    jj

More information can be located at: http://www.ssan.com/veterans/wvrd.html <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread