Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Like I said I'm not afried of what members here think of my posts, I'm just a enthusiastic person and will continue participating on this board until a moderator or Haiko feels like I have went to far in sharing my success with others who want it. I know there may be people making $100,000 in affiliate marketing and I congratulate you for hitting that milestone, However this isn't targeted to any specific person, but you do not have to brag or put people down who are still learning the process of how affiliate marketing works. As long as I reach enough money to afford to live on with affiliate marketing I will not listen to those who put people down or tell people to get a job. Even the competition. I'v been to the employment world and will not go back period. sure I might have a lot humor in me, and sometimes I go to far. I understand that. sure sometimes I make mistakes, which everyone makes mistakes. However I believe comedy and humor can help achieve success in any industry you are involved in. Sure I understand sometimes people do not like my posts, IF you are one of those then do me a favor and not even bother reading my posts. Is that really hard not to do? You could act really tough against others or negative but what does it accomplish? nothing! Except other members may dislike you. And I apologize to the members about posting and announching that I will be away and I end up just coming back the same day, I don't do this on purpose it's just that abw is a great place for some. I will not do that again, I accept that I made that mistake and take that responsibility. But like anyone would say if the checks come in you are reaching that success. Sure others(competition) may be trying to put you down for having this success, It's sad that people have to go that far and your actions will not effect my presence of trying to make a difference to others and make a living within this industry.Sure you can call me crazy, or wierd or whatever but it will not effect me. Everyone has different lifestyles,hobbies or ways of expressing themselfs. Every single person has these features. Sure I may be different to some but you haven't been in my shoes so don't go around posting stuff that is false or accusing me or some other affiliate who's trying to make a living. I'm still learning how this industry works like some of the others on this board. Thanks for reading!

okay now it's time to work on more pages so I will check abw later. Good night everyone.

I agree. No one sould be bashing Jason or any other member here. I think some people may have been teasing you but hopefully no one intended to hurt your feelers :0(

Thanks Anne

I like your sig: It pays to be clever, very true :-) Anyway I agree with you.

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Just don't start spoting off about BHO's and ad-wh*res and you should be fine

walleye warrior

Just don't start spoting off about BHO's and ad-wh*res and you should be fine

okay...

I agree as well

"...I may be different to some ..."

Different? Someone in internet marketing is different?

Jason lad you do or say what the hell you want, so long as you don't call people or antagonise them on purpose, anyone who derides you must be jealous of your success. Good luck to you and may the God of commissions smile on you.

PS: after he has smiled on me that is
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

web_novice- never even thought of that.. LOL. thanks for the info. your right though everyone in internet marketing is different.

ABW Ambassador
    Jason, i replied to your PM

Thanks TrustNo1

I replyed

Jason I agree with what Gordon says, and you go ahead and say whatever you like when you like. I've noticed that some people in this Forum can be extremely rude and unkind, particularly to Newbies, and I really don't see any reason for it. We are all here to learn from one another, to share our own successes and/or failures AND have the occasional whine when we feel the need. I know that people can be rather irritating at times, but remember it costs nothing to be polite.

Grumpy I agree to with Gordon and the others here. some people on this board can be very rude sometimes. it's sad, my purpose here to to help people make money. sure competition is another issue. but if you come up with alternative ideas that convert into sales. there's no need for to people to bash others.

Jason, I suggest you work a little harder at not trying to draw so much attention to yourself. You are setting yourself up for this kind of stuff including this thread. Like I said before you seem to be starving for attention. I don't want everyone to roast you but you seem to want it more than they want to give it.

M.McNabb, okay, I'll cut it out, I don't need attention. I started this topic because of the bashing that was coming. That I felt like I needed to make it clear that bashing doesn't need to happen, Well if you can and want to feel free to delete this if you want. I'm going back to work on sites.

ABW Ambassador
    I don't care what else you do, but damn... get rid of that signature.

okay got rid of it for now. But dam Pete when is it that you get to control my sig? it's my sig not yours. but perhaps your right some people may not like it. but who cares.

ABW Ambassador

gotcha I changed it!

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Here here... quoting everyone's Mother...

"If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!"

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Jason KID,

I have always been a butthead to everyone else, for some unknown reason I have coddled you on more than one occasion. I’m not sure why, but you seem to be one of those people that seriously need attention and validation all the damn time.

Well enough’s enough!

Please stop trying to get attention its UGLY and un-necessary. We naturally try to give you your fix, but begging for attention with thread SHOULD be embarrassing!

DAMN!

Go to work, stop asking everyone to validate you, we have pages to build ourselves and our days SHOULD NOT be spent giving you the attention you seek.

NOW STOP IT!

ABW Ambassador
    What Sandra Said.

Well it's not totally his fault. He says he is writing a book, not hey guys should I write a book. Everyone jumps in and tells him why he shouldn't. Why not just say good luck and be done with it? He says he is leaving and again everyone feels the need to tell him what to do.
    So I guess if we are going to be enablers, we can't complain too much.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris - WSO:
    Here here... quoting everyone's Mother...

"If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!"

Cheers

Chris <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that is exactly what we should do from now on when these types of posts come....Just say nothing, ignore it. Do not reply. Do not give it any attention.

Type A people are often co-dependent. Get help people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast