Okay I'm seeing a surge of traffic. Better then usual. A lot of hot listings in yahoo and google for today(Monday 5/31) traffic is there it is out performing unique visitors for Friday,Satuday and Sunday. Which I'm lost, because I have not had a single sale today. but Traffic is way up. That it may even hit a new record for me in unique visitors in one day. Is people surfing today and thinking about buying tomorrow? or in the next couple days, Is anyone else noticing anything from there weblogs. Early this morning, and afternoon it was very slow. but the last 2-3 hours I'v gotten hundreds of clicks. I checked my web logs early this morning and I haven't got even close to as much traffic as I have seen the last 2-3 hours. Still no sales yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12:
    Which I'm lost, because I have not had a single sale today. but Traffic is way up. That it may even hit a new record for me in unique visitors in one day. Is people surfing today and thinking about buying tomorrow? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Silly Nilly,

I juts got back from my normal canoe trip, had a blast, but upon return I have been typing my ass off visiting all those new sites I viewed on Billboards, Magazines, Door fronts, etc...

THATS WHY SSAN.COM is on all my vehicles

If I do it -- what do other do?

THATS WHY SSAN.COM is on all my vehicles interesting...

I may have to think about doing something like that.

Jason it cost me $40.00 per vehicle the first time I did it (on the back window). Then when he got to know me and I had all my vehicles splattered with it, he gave me a different rate!

**A tip.. The side windowes don't convert; with the sign on the back window the person has time to write it down if possible (red light, etc).

Hey, I hear you loud and clear on advertising on vehicles. We have our red 2003 vette done with XTREME-SPEED.NET splattered on the side and it works nice.We will be adding these to Stangs and my HUMMER H2 is next.

Cheap but effective advertising.

Kevin- GO WIRELESS

ABW Ambassador
    "Okay I'm seeing a surge of traffic. Better then usual."

Me too, Google is doing something, you should see some sales start coming in tomorrow Jason. Tomorrow should be great. People back at work shopping from their high speed connections, holidays are over, people will be getting paid, 1st of the month tomorrow

TrustNo1 good to know I'm not the only one. google is doing something COOL tomorrow should be the bomb!

I've had my best month ever on my primary website, with Memorial day adding nicely to that total.

I'm still gettin' no love from Google though
    All I can say is, yahoo for Yahoo!
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread