ABW Ambassador
    Hi Everybody - Haiko, Heider, Leader, MsMary Sunshine, Gordon, and everyone I can't name but of course will never forget. Remember me - long lost Jadakiss - the one who caught the wave of success in affiliate marketing for 1 1/2 years only to lose it to Yahoo's switch. I miss you guys and the board SOOO MUCH. I think about you and affiliate marketing all the time.

But I thank God too everyday that I was able to come back bigger and better as an Ebay Power Seller. Hail Ebay. LOL!! Anyway - I was reading Heyder's message. Hey I've been up since 5:30 a.m. Now it's 11:50 a.m. and I'm ready to go back to bed!! But I can't.

How's it going with everyones sites? I'd love to hear how much you guys are making now. Leader - Are you a freakin millionare now or what girl???!!! Cause you were rolling. I know you were headed that way when I last was reading. Well I'm not quite there yet - but I'm moving fast forward. I just brought my dream car - a Mercedes E320. I love it!!! Never in a million years would I have imagined. I still have my beautiful home - The House That Affiliate Marketing Built 10 months before the Yahoo crash. Man, I thought I was gonna lose her. But always remember - God never closes a door without opening a window. And he has truly blessed me ten times over.

But I really miss doing affiliate marketing - I miss cranking out the sites and reaping the benefits. I said I was going to get back into it but Ebay has taken over my life - in a Good way of course. I just got back from the Ebay Live Conference in New Orleans - it was off the Charts - It was so GREAT!! So inspirational. Although, there's nothing better than cranking out a site and letting it ride and sitting back and just waiting for the checks to roll in. Oneday I'll make time to get back in the game. But right now - Ebay's my ticket to fame and fortune. I actually make more with Ebay than I did with affiliate marketing but my expensives are much higher - so the profit margins a little lower. But I still makeout extremely well - well enough to still be self-employed and live very comfortably. One things for sure - I have to work a hell of alot harder then I did with the affiliate marketing. I put in at least 40 hours a week and ship between 150-200 packages nearly everyday except weekends. But I can still work in my PJ's. LOL!!! So I can't hardly complain. Just everyone remember never to give up and strive hard toward your goals and your dreams will come true.

Well gotta go- I'd love to hear from you guys. I have notifications now so I'll be on the boards more often to chat. See ya.

Hi Jada

Sounds like things are going well for you. I really miss your posts from the good old days. They always inspired me.

There are so many wonderful people on this board and I have learned so much. I hope someday I can contribute something back.

Anyway my site finally showed up in the search engines in December of last year. It is making little $$ and I work on the site whenever I can.

Bob

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Bob: Thanks. Well don't give up - just keep cranking out pages/sites and it'll come to you. Just never rely on one search engine like I did. That was my downfall. I was paying about $1500 per month to Yahoo to enter my sites - and that's how they treated it's loyal customers who paid to be in their directory. At the end - Yahoo got $10,000 of my money and now I get nothing in return - not nearly an ounce of traffic.

Jada, Jada!

Jada, Jada, Jing, Jing, Jing!

SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Things are doing very well here for me. Self-employeed, now, in a new home and feeling good.

We miss you. I wish you would come back to AM.

I KNEW you would come out on top!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Jada, you can do SEO, pay nothing and get in all the engines. Let's correspond.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Ssanf!!! I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well - You GO!!!! That's great!!!

I sent you a Private Message about the SEO - I'm very interested in talking to you about that so please get in touch with me okay.

Well I have to get back to work. With Ebay - that wips always cracking. LOL!!!

ABW Ambassador
    Jada
    You probably dont remember me but you were a major inspiration to me when I was struggling. I am so happy that you managed to find a way to keep that beautiful house. I am even happier that you managed to stay away from empl*yment.

Wishing you the very best continued success and hope you come back to AM.

Jada,

Good to hear from you! I'm happy to hear things are still going well for you. Don't let Yahoo! ruin your impression of Affiliate Marketing. You can get good placement without spending money. SSanf will clue you in, I'm sure.

Hope you find the time to hang around ABW a bit more - I remember your posts well, and just because you aren't doing AM full time anymore doesn't mean you have to give up your ABW family.

Andy

Hi Jada

I second what perfectG says, I'm so glad you kept your dream home. Have you finished the garden yet? Don't stay away so long this time your posts were missed.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Gordon, Andy, PerfectG - I remember all you guys. I'm telling you - I'll never forget ABW - it was like my family and still is - I just went away for a little bit but I really miss all of you so much!! And that's from the heart. I get all choked up whenver I talk about AM. And I always tell people about it and tell them if they want to learn alot - visit ABESTWEB cause it's THE place to be for AM info.

But I haven't given up - I know that if I put in the work again I can get back on top - maybe not as on top as I was before - but if I could get $2000 a month out of it - that would be great. Right now I'm barely getting $700 - sometimes less. Last month it was only $250. =:0 Can you believe that!! All from one little switch. But this is all pure residual income with no money being spent on advertising - but of course theres the domain cost and hosting which takes maybe about $100 bucks a month or so.

I just had an offer of someone wanting to buy one of my site for $1000 - I declined the offer cause I know if I optimize the site - it'll bring in far more then that per month.

But if anyone is willing to help me and lead me in the right direction as far as optimization I'd be ever so grateful. I'm willing and eager to learn. I'll be honest - when Yahoo took my income away- it broke my heart and I was so angry that such a little change could destroy what I had worked so hard to build - my AM business. But it was my fault for putting all my eggs in one basket - I should have known better.

But I love affiliate marketing - I think it's the best business on the net - standing along side of Ebay of course. Like I said earlier - I'd love to get back in the game. So PM me if you have any advise.

Ps. Gordon - I haven't finished the garden. LOL!!! I afraid of spiders and bugs remember. LOL!! But I did have a gorgeous deck w/gazeboo built last year. It's so pretty. So we're really enjoying being able to cookout now. Although I don't sit outside much - cause as soon as I see a bug - that's my calling to go in the house. LOL!!

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    JADA!!!

SO Nice to see you again!

I am so glad you're doing good with ebay, and that you've got a merc .. I'm gonna buy mine this december .. that'd be from affiliate marketing though ..

Remember the old days when the two of us were seen as the very early success stories of affiliate marketing back at CJU and the early abw?

Best wishes,
    Your old friend.
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

We got to get you back in the saddle again so you can hang here with us!

Jada in da house!

Welcome back girl, we've missed ya!

Glad to hear that eBay is working for you and your still cranking!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    LOL!!! Thanks Haiko - I love the peace sign. LOVE IT!! LOL!!!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Hi Jada! Glad you dropped by!

Glad you're doing well and still have the HOUSE! And no j*b!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Leader - Are you a freakin millionare now or what girl???!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish!

I've been saving up for a house in FL. I was ready to give the go-ahead for building, but I got mortgage-shy after the SEs bounced around a bit! I think it may be more prudent to save up some more and pay CASH!

Wow that eBay stuff sounds like a lot of w*rk. It's not for me! I know I've said it before, but this brings that back to mind. Just reading about that makes the mega-update I've been putting off seem almost game-like in comparison.

I did get some yard work hired done. But the guys didn't come back and finish the job. Every year, no matter who I get, they get overwhelmed before the job is done. I must figure out how to attract workers who don't think the same thing about w*rk as I do!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I must figure out how to attract workers who don't think the same thing about w*rk as I do!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Who says life ain't just?!!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I must figure out how to attract workers who don't think the same thing about w*rk as I do!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Who says life ain't just?!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Who says life ain't just?!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andy

Hi Jada!

Remember me? netsu, we corresponded for a while.

I'm very glad to see you on the board again!

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I must figure out how to attract workers who don't think the same thing about w*rk as I do <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try paying them LOL

J/K

JadaKiss, Welcome back to Abw.

It is great to see that you are doing well. This is the first time I have peaked back in a year or so.
    Mark Libbert
    <A href="http://www.dvdcouponpost.com">The DVD Coupon Post</A>

ofcourse I still remember you Jada and congratulation on your success.

I have been doing good and actually doing affiliate marketing full time.

Andy
    CJU message board graduate of year 2000

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread