My wife is on vacation this week and I decided that I was going to take this week with her.(that's the great thing about being a full time webmaster, it's all about flexibilty} I love spending time with her but man do I miss working on my computer. I guess that's how it is when you love what you do.

I wonder if any of you feel the same way I do?

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Yeah, if I don't spend at least four hours a day on my sites I feel as if I'm falling behind. Also I just really, really like computers. One of the best days of my life was when I bought my first home computer, an Apple IIC.

Hubby took two weeks off in June and we got a ton of work done in the yard. We weeded, rototilled, graded and seeded three derelict flower beds, dug a 50 foot drainage ditch through clay and rock, and transplanted a bunch of perennials, mature shrubs and small trees.

By the time hubby went back to work I was relieved. I love spending time with him but he wore me out with all the yardwork!

Are you and your wife working around the house or taking day trips and kicking back?

Visiting ABW is my joy!

If I miss a day of raising hell and being a Butthead I feel empty!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhea:
    Are you and your wife working around the house or taking day trips and kicking back? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We went away with our son for a weekend to visit friends out of town, visited the zoo, slept in watched the Bourne Supremacy and got a lot of conversation time with my wife. That's about it.

Next vacation it's gotta be on a beach somewhere. Nothing like coming back from the beach smelling like coconut sunblock with sand between the toes. Just thinking about the beach makes me wanna go back to webmastering sooner so that I could make the beach vacation come true.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Oh, no, not at all! I'm always glad to have a vacation*

*The fact that I jump on the Net every time I come anywhere near an internet-enabled library while on vacation is just, ummmm...coincidental!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread