ABW Ambassador
    My wife and I have been saving Healthy Choice UPCs since January. She sent away for a calendar and coupons, they sent us a "rewards program", too.

After consuming 140 Healthy Choice products and clipping the UPCs, we are now the proud owners of an obsolete-before-it-came-out-of-the-package Palm Zire 21.

My wife wants to use it for mundane tasks such as keeping names and addresses as well as her work schedule.

I want to use it as a tool. As soon as the battery was done charging and I started tapping my way through it, I finally saw the light that wasn't there before. (I once swore never to own one...)

I need to build a weight watchers points finder (the algo is listed in their patent at uspto.gov) and a couple of speaker-geek calculators.

All the tutorials I have found in regards to coding for the palm are for 4.x versions of the Palm OS. Mine is 5.2

I found the emulator, I just have no idea where to find the coding environment? Anyone point me in the right direction?
    Dr. Strangeweb, or how I learned how to stop worrying about SERPS and love the WOM.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Things that make you go, "hmmm."

Weisinator, if you and your wife had cooked meals from scratch from whole foods instead of buying packaged food you might have saved enough dough on your own to buy a state-of-the-art, all the bells and whistles Palm thingie.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhea:
    Things that make you go, "hmmm."

Weisinator, if you and your wife had cooked meals from scratch from whole foods instead of buying packaged food you might have saved enough dough on your own to buy a state-of-the-art, all the bells and whistles Palm thingie. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes I can. But I would rather have the time as opposed to the money.

LOL @ me. I make my own beer and I'm talking about time and money. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Dr. Strangeweb, or how I learned how to stop worrying about SERPS and love the WOM.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread