What is the use of complaining about anything around here, if when somebody try to find a solution, come up with some ideas or just mention a possible remedy, it will encounter 101 negative responses or worse?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some affiliates complain about the ad-blockers because they are losing sales on their sites - then you have the affiliates that say that they are not affected because they use a script to hide the links and that they promote the ad-blockers because that is what the consumer are buying.

Some affiliates complain about sites that use pop-ups to the merchant site - then you have the affiliates that say that there in nothing wrong with having pop-ups to the merchant site.

While some affiliates complain about parasites - they still work with merchants that have parasites because of this or because of that but, while they are complaining about parasites, they're making more money because by just complaining about the parasites, they know that many other affiliates are not going to promote those merchants, so they will have less competition there.

Some affiliates wanted a new trusted network - the two times that the TrueTracker try to go live, it was knocked out with 101 ways it will not work.

Some affiliates wanted CJ to something about the ad-blockers - after over a year of complaining that CJ was not doing nothing about it, in less than a week after CJ came out with a new solution, then you have the affiliates that say that there are 101 ways why it won't work or 101 ideas of how the new solution won't last long.

Some affiliates complain that there are too many datafeed pages on the search engines - then you have the affiliates that are looking to work only with merchants that have datafeeds.

While some affiliates complain that they are having a bad month with one specific merchant - then you have the affiliates that say that they're having the best month of the year with that specific merchant.

Some affiliates keep on bashing a network or a merchant on a daily basis - then you have the affiliates that would not join that network or that merchant after they read all that bad publicity, even if for no other reason that they don't want to violate their principles, but what they may not know is that while some of those who are doing the bashing, they're still working with them and making money.

I am beginning to understand why so many affiliates that are registered members of ABW don't post around here that often, even after more than two or three years as members. They're not that crazy, in fact I think they're very smart, they probably learned long ago that in order to keep active on the threads on these forums and post their opinion, they must put on a bulletproof vest first, sometimes in order to get out alive.

By the way, while I have not typed anything on this post that is not true, I wonder how many people here are going to find a reason to criticize it and post something negative about it.

I'M only having difficulties about what title I will give this post but, at the and I don't judge a book by it's title. So whatever the title name is, it's the same post

Sal.

ABW Ambassador
    Sal, stop complaining about the complaining

Um well I'll try an be gentle here.

Welcome to life 101 have some

GET BACK TO WORK!!!

Gosh darn it Sal... I guess you are on to us. If we didn't complain we wouldn't be happy!
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

And, you see this as a problem because......

If everyone were a cobbler, we would have plenty of shoes but no one would bake the bread.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Some affiliates do it sometimes. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll see if the Mrs. is in the mood.

Mr. Sal,

If we do not complain there is no need to understand improvement!

It is imperative that we complain so we can make things better.

As the world of the young insist on instant results THANK you business world it does not and will not happen.

Things take time and time is something we have FOR NOW!

ABW Ambassador
    We all aren't the same person! Outrageous. Though I found this one curious.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Some affiliates wanted a new trusted network - the two times that the TrueTracker try to go live, it was knocked out with 101 ways it will not work. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think anyone but the principles involed can knock it out or make it work.

Chet

Well, we have a trusted network or two. What is needed is concerted effort to support them and ensure their success.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    What Heyder and Chet said!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Sal we're never all going to agree on everything. Sometimes the discussion alone is interesting enough that it has value. I like reading different points of view (even if some of them annoy the hell out of me) because it makes me think about my own position on a subject.

I think it's important that we discuss possible solutions even if nothing is ultimately decided. What bugs me is when people make personal attacks, start trading personal insults, or effectively tell others to "shut up." There does seem to be an awful lot of that around here.

Trust, I am not really complaining this time.

Heyder, thanks for being gentle, by the way.... any left over?

Travelin' Man, you just complained here, so now you should be happy.

SSanf, where I said that I see this as a problem? I never mentioned the word problem above.

SandraR, I know things take time, that's why I like to ride on the time machine.

Chez Noir, I knew you would find that one curious.

Leader, since you dittoed, I guess you was being gentle with me.

Rhea, I think you must be an mind reader, you posted exactly what I had on my mind when I open this topic but, if I had posted that first, I think by now this thread would be on another track.

Sal.

UHMMMM A THOUGHT!

If Mike posted the exact same thing Mr. Sal did what would be the difference in answers?

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread