Ok,

I've got a domain that I was pushing toys on prior to the KB fiasco. I need to do something with it since I've just been basically sitting on it. The domain name lends itself to toys, childrens items, etc. Anyone know a good merchant for me to work with on this one? I would actually love to find some kind of indie program but would look at anything. The site needs a re-write entirely anyway so give me some ideas!
    Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

-- Lewis Grizzard

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    FunAgain.com is a fairly popular game review site that has an affiliate program. Last year I spoke with them about improving the program - it wasn't very good - and it sounded like they were developing it. You might give them a once over, if you can't find anyone else. No promises on the program, though, I haven't been back for months.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Swampy_Webber:
    Ok,

I've got a domain that I was pushing toys on prior to the KB fiasco. I need to do something with it since I've just been basically sitting on it. The domain name lends itself to toys, childrens items, etc. Anyone know a good merchant for me to work with on this one? I would actually love to find some kind of indie program but would look at anything. The site needs a re-write entirely anyway so give me some ideas! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> US Toys at Performics has a great line of toys, I swithced to them because the 2 i was counting on in SAS are offline, and I don't want to waste time removing them and hope they come back, or have my shopper's get that message,with the holidays coming up, plus I feel everyday is special to someone, birthdays,and othe reasons people buy toys for the family all year, I used them.My nickles worth,
    JJ

Thanks,

I'll check those out. Any other suggestions?
    Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

-- Lewis Grizzard

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread