ABW Ambassador
    I love the Olympics. Opening ceremonies just started. Hopefully no terrorist crap happens and we have a good one. Go USA

Yes, I'll second that Trust, lets hope we can all enjoy it and not have anything dreadful happen to our athletes.

Go the Aussies

Even though I'm still pissed that the 2000 games weren't held in Greece, I still love them ... The Olympics ROCK!

God willing, all will be safe.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

I never got into it much myself all I know is I don't want nyc to get the olympics. The city would lose money and it would be just too much stress on the people I know I would leave town for a few weeks If it came here.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    nycfalcon1,

Right. Leave town for a few weeks and rent your apartment/house for $2000 per night.

God I hate it when that happens!

I like google's homage to the olympics ...

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Even though I'm still pissed that the 2000 games weren't held in Greece, I still love them ... The Olympics ROCK! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    OMG *SMACK* The Sydney Olympics ROCKED THE WORLD!!!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Bah Humbug.

I don't like anything that draws people to the TVs for days and days--and away from my sites.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Welllllll... if they competed in the nude as they did in the original olympics I suppose I'd turn on the TV for a giggle.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhea:
    _Welllllll... _ if they competed in the nude as they did in the original olympics I suppose I'd turn on the TV for a giggle. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The discover channel geek that I am I remember an episode where they said that married women were not allowed to watch while single/virgins were required to watch in order to encourage them towards the "better fit" men. My guess is they didn't have a swim competition in those days.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    Bah Humbug.

I don't like anything that draws people to the TVs for days and days--and away from my sites. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In two years I'm sure we will see "This years olympics sponsored by leaders-site.org" and you'll make a mint.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder:
    The discover channel geek that I am I remember an episode where they said that married women were not allowed to watch while single/virgins were required to watch in order to encourage them towards the "better fit" men. My guess is they didn't have a swim competition in those days. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I also heard they only allowed male competitors and that they competed completely naked and covered in olive oil. Apparently married women were sentenced to death as punishment if they attended... I wonder how many risked it
    [left][font=Arial]"If you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra [/font][/left]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I wonder how many risked it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure isn't the same Olympics now days.

I can't wait for 2012 and their in NYC.

I am pissed that the USA doesn't have a baseball team in the Olympics this year.

And I swear if our Basket ball deam doesn't get the gold I will not watch one NBA game this season

Well, I guess you should find something else to watch then. I am a huge basketball fan and I like watching all the olympic players when they are on their respective NBA teams, but I think they should tailor a team towards how ball is played in the olympics. This was clearly evident when we shot 3-24 from 3 point land and Puerto Rico shut us down how embarassing. We need some shooters (aka white guys)

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    Bah Humbug.

I don't like anything that draws people to the TVs for days and days--and away from my sites. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In two years I'm sure we will see "This years olympics sponsored by leaders-site.org" and you'll make a mint. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw. Look for a flashy Super Bowl ad! A company that can justify spending what *they* charge for an ad--and afford it--has almost certainly arrived.

Although if I could come up with *that* kind of money, you may see a "Retiring--Blowout Site Sale!" post here, instead!!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Mike the Geek: I think the US men's basketball team has alot of talent but I am really not sure they will win this year. You know I will root for the underdogs.

Tamborine: Would you risk it

I am getting kind of pissed at the Olympics. I certainly hope that is all the slow down the last two days is. All my SERPS and everything else looks fine.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ian @ eyiproducts.com:

Tamborine: Would you risk it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you kidding me?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    I am getting kind of pissed at the Olympics. I certainly hope that is all the slow down the last two days is. All my SERPS and everything else looks fine. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm lovin' watching the Olympics. It's a great distraction. It's definitely keeping me from getting too bent out of shape about the state of my affiliate sales (or lack thereof) at this slow time.
    [left][font=Arial]"If you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra [/font][/left]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> And I swear if our Basket ball deam doesn't get the gold I will not watch one NBA game this season <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Dream Team woke up. WahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That made my day.

Amature Competition except the USA basketball team.
    <b><a href="http://5startravelgroup.com" rel="nofollow">5 Star Travel Group</a> - Luxury Travel Memberships</b>
    Lifetime membership pays <b>$1000 commission on two levels</b>
    Very easy to sell, unbelievably lucrative! <a href="http://5startravelgroup.com/contact.php">Contact me</a> for more information.

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread