Hi All,

I want to inform you all that I am moving to Canada this Monday (June 28). Me and my family have been waiting for this for over 2 years until we finally got our immigrants' visas and everything, but now finally it is happening and we are very happy about it.

We are moving to Vancouver, so any information/help that would help us settle down better and quicker in Vancouver is greatly appreciated.

I am really sorry that I didn't post at ABW too much these past few months, but it all has to do with preparations for this move plus normal work for many of you guys. When I settle down in Vancouver, I will try to participate more at ABW, plus I will be able to easily contact in many other ways and I am looking forward to this.

See ya all soon!
    Alex
    AlexBet.com - Professional Website Design, Website Development, Mobile App Development!

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
    Benjamin Franklin

Congrats Alexbet

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    You should have moved to manitoba
    where the winters will make you a man and the mosquitoes drive you nuts

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Alex

Welcome to Canada. Just in time to vote. If you get tired of the high prices in Vancouver, try Montreal. More snow, more taxes, more potholes, more politics, but less expensive.

anyway, congrats.

Moving to Canada...

...it's a good thing, right?

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>...it's a good thing, right? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Greatest country in the world to live in

VERY exciting, Alex! Congrats to you and your family - it sounds like you've waited long and hard for this.

You do realize you're arriving on Election day, do you? Kind of cool, you'll be joing the country on the exact same day that either a new Prime Minister is elected or when the old one gets elected for a new term. Either way, it sounds like a good luck sign for me.

Jill from Calgary (just across the mountains from where you're going)

Hey Alex,

I just arrived in Canada about a month ago (from Australia) and am staying for a year. I'm living in White Rock which isn't far from Vancouver... you're arriving at a great time of year, the weather's been absolutely beautiful even by Australian standards.

All the best in your new home... you must be very excited!
    [left][font=Arial]"If you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra [/font][/left]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Greatest country in the world to live in <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I agree with you on that WW. It was the best move I'd ever made when I came over here.

Welcome Alex, let me know when you have got yourselves sorted over here and I'll pop over and meet you. It's been a while since I went to Van.

Just one word of advice Alex, think carefully before you sign for anything. Most Canadians are great people but you will find the odd one con-man like anywhere else in the world.

Good luck with your move, I look forward to meeting you.

Gordon from Edmonton (just across the mountains from where you're going) but a nicer class of people than the stampeders of Calgary
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Alex,

When you arrive look up Jack Ong and say Hey for me please... He is the owner of Gossmer. The office is right by the shore!

Hope your move is easy and fun!

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Hi Alex,
    Congrats on your move, Canada is one of the most beautiful countries in the world..
    I'm about an hour outside of Vancouver, if you have any questions feel free to PM..
    I'll be happy to help if I can..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gordon:
    Gordon from Edmonton (just across the mountains from where you're going) but a nicer class of people than the stampeders of Calgary <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh
    Y'all are just jealous of us

Congrats Alex, I LOVE Vancouver!!

Canada used to be the best place to live... http://www.herald.ns.ca/stories/2004...da113.raw.html I'm not sure anymore though

All,

Thanks for your wishes and support, I really appreciate it.
    Alex
    AlexBet.com - Professional Website Design, Website Development, Mobile App Development!

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
    Benjamin Franklin

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>http://www.herald.ns.ca/stories/2004...da113.raw.html <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LMAO at this
    Yep this is what 2 billion dollars and climbing, and putting numerous people out of work or ended up closing down their shops because of some stupid gun laws did.
    Now, Only the criminals and the sick have access to the guns

The Best Country in the World

Oh, I just love this country, especially Vancouver and Vancouver Island

Congrats and Good luck!

AlexBet congrats

I won't live anywhere but Canada, well British Columbia.

I am just up the road in Kamloops.

Winters coming. Do you have you gum boots?
    <b><a href="http://5startravelgroup.com" rel="nofollow">5 Star Travel Group</a> - Luxury Travel Memberships</b>
    Lifetime membership pays <b>$1000 commission on two levels</b>
    Very easy to sell, unbelievably lucrative! <a href="http://5startravelgroup.com/contact.php">Contact me</a> for more information.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Canada is a cool country! Hope you like it up there Alex!
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Gordon. I didn't realize you were a football fan. Seems like you are very well adjusted to "Garlic City". Did you not see that Calgary beat Vancouver on Friday?

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats!
    If this US election goes as poorly as the last one my wife and I will be looking North too.

What were your most important reasons for Immigration??

Hi All,

I just want to inform you that we are alive and well here in Vancouver. The move went great and I am really happy about it. We went to Vancouver Island in the first month of our stay here to live with some friends we have there, and then we moved here in Vancouver (New Westminster actually, a suburb). We really like it here so far. Everything is new to us and it is beautiful. We are going many places so we can get to know this area better. We've seen the island pretty good, and now we are checking out the city and the surroundings. There are a lot of things to see and many places to go, so I guess we will be doing this for quite some time. I think that we will enjoy living here.

For those of you that are in the neighbourhood, I would really like to meet you. Just send me a PM so we can set the time and place. Also, I am working as normal for those of you that require my services, so you can contact me for anything that you may require. I am still working from my Macedonian company, but I registered my company here too and I am just taking care of some minor things (licences, bank accounts, credit cards, etc.) before I transfer everything here. It shouldn't be more than a month before everything goes through my company here.
    Alex

Benjamin Franklin

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread