Australian Idol is on and this young guy, Anthony Callea has just blown everyone away with his rendition of this song...not only can the boy sing, but he' cute too

http://cheetah.rawrf.net/ozidol2/Ant...-ThePrayer.mp3

mj...

the link does not work...

Speakng as a guy... I don't care about cute...
    but I'd kinda' like to hear the song...

Can you fix the link?
    <Font size="1" color="99000">Never doubt anybody's word for anything... but... Always double check everything... - Grandpa</font>

well that's strange...don't know why it doesn't work
    When I copy and paste the url into the browser it works...try it...it's worth it
    http://cheetah.rawrf.net/ozidol2/Ant...-ThePrayer.mp3

Well that doesn't work either...don't know why

Well that doesn't work: Try this going to the directory and clicking on Anthony Callea-The Prayer.

Hey, cute is good
    http://cheetah.rawrf.net/ozidol2/

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Linked worked for me, just took a bit to download. After all the cute comments, I thought there'd be a pic also. Guess mj is keeping that for herself.

I believe you... and I'd really like to hear it...

But, after the player opens, all I get is a blank screen and no sound as the status bar scrolls across the bottom...

Maybe I'm not holding my mouth right... LOL
    <Font size="1" color="99000">Never doubt anybody's word for anything... but... Always double check everything... - Grandpa</font>

Here he is MrsB
    But he doesn't have The Prayer on it yet,
    Enjoy the cutey

LOL! I'm alright, only got 10 windows open at once
    http://www.anthonycallea.com.au

mj...

That did it... as soon as it loaded "Angel" started playing...

Is that the same song...?

If you think that's cute... you should see a picture of me...
    Of course, it's 30 years old... but there was a time...

The link said "The Prayer" so I was thinking it might be something more spiritual...
    But I can remember a time when the right girl could be "the answer to my prayer..."

I'm sure that my daughter is going to love this guy and the song... thanks...

No, he hasn't got' The Prayer' loaded yet.

If Mrs B would put on her fairy godmother dress,wave her magic wand and make me 19 again...I'd give that cute little Italian Stallion a run for his money

Hey let's check your pic...I'll show you mine, you show me yours lol!

These days my taste runs to Johnny Depp and the all time favorite Sean Connery...yes I know he's pushing 70 but he could talk me into anything

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Egads MJ....that would be like robbing the craddle for me! Thank you so much for making me feel extremely old.

And I know what you mean about SC...now that's one person who only got better with age. And what's even better...I'd be craddle bait for him. Now I'm beeling a bit younger again.

Egads MJ....that would be like robbing the craddle for me!

Ah! didn't mean to B, but don't worry your not the only one

mj... you're on... I'll trade pics...

But only for the 30 year old pic... back when I was a hunk...
    I like to think that I've aged as well as Sean...

But, I'd hate to find out that I haven't...
    And I just might find out if I showed you a recent pic...

Ok, but I'll be wearing nappies

Oh I wish!...I'm such a liar..ok you're on..a 30 year old pic when you were a hunk and I was a babe...

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I can't quite figure out if he's trying to be Enrique or Enrico, but it's not my kinda music.

I'll take your word that he's cute though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> If Mrs B would put on her fairy godmother dress,wave her magic wand and make me 19 again...I'd give that cute little Italian Stallion a run for his money <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No magic wand needed MJ, I've seen your pic

Umm what the hell is a nappie, lol I'll never understand Ausie no matter how hard I try. I remember Pete talking about wearing something when he was bike riding that I thought was womens lingerie but it turned out to be a sweater or something
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DaPackster:
    Umm what the hell is a nappie, lol I'll never understand Ausie no matter how hard I try. I remember Pete talking about wearing something when he was bike riding that I thought was womens lingerie but it turned out to be a sweater or something <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    lol... since mousejockey would be sound asleep right now I'll answer this one... lol, a nappie or nappy is a diaper.

I can't imagine what Pete was wearing bike riding that sounded like women's lingerie (but I'd like to know) but we refer to sweaters as jumpers... does that sound like women's lingerie?

Had to laugh the other day when reading a Canadian newspaper with an article "In A Perfect World"...One of the things mentioned was "in a perfect world the Aussie and New Zealand accent would be more digestible"... thought that was a little harsh but I laughed out loud anyway.
    [left][font=Arial]"If you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra [/font][/left]

Thanks Tgirl...no wonder I can't sell nappies on my baby site, they don't know what the hell I'm talking about

Oh, ah, Packy words fail me

Tgirl,In a Perfect World- I don't know what they're talking 'bout, nothing wrong with the Aussie accent, although the NZ is a bit suss

I think the shoe is on the other foot...
    I watched a crazy US movie the other day and between the 'dis,dawgs,and other mumbles I still have no idea what it was about...but the car chases were great

Tamborinegal, Yup, my bad, that is what Pete called it. In the US or at least parts of the US thats what they call long dresses or something similar anyways. I'm not good with fashions Anyways here is a link http://nsemblems.web.aplus.net/clothing/jumpers.htm Anyways, I was quiet at first when Pete said that but then asked him what it meant. Hey, where is Pete??? Thanks Tamborinegal for clearing that up, lol.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Thanks Tgirl...no wonder I can't sell nappies on my baby site, they don't know what the hell I'm talking about <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Lol MJ, to me a Nappie is my favorite word. I don't go a day without taking one. Of course now that I am a little bit older I call it a Nap

As for some of the US movies, I don't have a clue either as to what they are talking about. My kids always seem to know what they mean though
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

Lol MJ, to me a Nappie is my favorite word...yup, I can relate Packy,but that's called a kip

The word 'dawgs' has me really confused
    I've heard someone say " Hey Dawg" or something like that, and I've heard people talk about dawgs and while pointing at their feet or shoes.
    So is dawg a term of endearment or foootwear?

Now I know what my folks went through although they only had to work out things like, cool,right on or groovy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DaPackster:
    Tamborinegal, Yup, my bad, that is what Pete called it. In the US or at least parts of the US thats what they call long dresses or something similar anyways. I'm not good with fashions Anyways here is a link http://nsemblems.web.aplus.net/clothing/jumpers.htm <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    DaPackster, ah...lol, I see your confusion... but to confuse those with lingerie... that would have to be the worst looking lingerie I've ever seen, wouldn't exactly get the pulse racing now would it?
    I can see how it would cause quite a stir to see a guy riding a bike in one of those though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mousejockey:
    Now I know what my folks went through although they only had to work out things like, cool,right on or groovy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Cool, right on or groovy... Hey mousejockey, you're REALLY giving away your age there
    [left][font=Arial]"If you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra [/font][/left]

Well,gag me with a spoon Tgirl!

All I'll admit to is being a bodacious acid house,Batcaver mall chick

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mousejockey:
    Well,gag me with a spoon Tgirl!

All I'll admit to is being a bodacious acid house,Batcaver mall chick <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    hehe... now that just sounds kinky.

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread