Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    New York, USA
    Is anyone else singing Christmas carols as they build pages and check their stats? I'm not a big holiday season nut but I am SOOOO looking forward to this one.

(Haiko, we need a singing smiley.)

Found a singing smiley although this wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Toronto, Ont, Canada
    Not singing yet but definitely in the holiday mood! I went nuts shopping for Halloween decorations at the bargain shop by the office yesterday... I'm not quite into Xmas just yet... :P

Not a thought passes through my mind that isn't laced with mistletoe or the smell of pine. We've been hunkered down, preping for the holidays for a while now... much to do... and time is ticking... tick... tick... tick...

May I be the first to say, MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

I'm like Liz, still humming the theme song to Halloween I'm hoping to grab another few days in sales for the Halloween season

As for Christmas, I have a HUGE decision to make very soon I have one great listing for the Christmas season but the page is really bad and hasn't been updated in quite some time. I really don't have much of a choice but to update it very, very soon but as normal for me I'm afraid of losing the listing. The really sad thing is that is is hosted on my internet providers webpages (One of My First Sites)so there is no way to even check the stats as to whats being searched, the amt of traffic, what bots and when they are hitting it and so on. It will be interesting as to how badly I mess things up

LOL Frank, Happy Holidays!
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

http and a telephoto
    The christmas crafters are buying already, so it *is* looking a lot like Christmas And I got my grandmother's Christmas and Fall decorations from her estate, so my living room is full of decorations that I am not bothering to store, since they would have to come right back out!!!!

Now to go order some nice Christmasy incense.. Frankensence, Myrrh, Sandlewood, Cinnamon and Patchuli (don't ask, cause I won't tell!)

No music yet though, not for a couple more weeks. Darn, that song is stuck there now!!!!! LOL
    Deborah Carney

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread