I am very new to the affilate world. I always saw the links on sites but never thought much of it. I have quit a few domains that I would like to build some affilate link sites.

I am wondering if there is a software program that will allow me to build a site and offer products from the affiliates. My url is I want to build off the name. Buy Direct from these people. Sort of have a mall type site. Any help is appreciated.

If this is not posted in currect area I apologize.

far far away....
    the answer is yes and no...

yes, if you wan to build a datafeed based mall...

no, if you want text links...

if you want to build a mall using text links... sign up for some programs at and and you may also want to try some of the independents here at ABW...

if you want a datafeed based mall... contact SandraR here at ABW... about the database training she offers... beware... it's not cheap, but its the only way to go.. for a datafeed site...

PS> tell SandraR my2cents sent ya.... I need the brownie points.... (personal joke)
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. I am very new to this. I am reading and reading as much as I can. I have experience is websales just not in affiliate sales.

This market is EXTREMELY interesting to me. Can anyone give me an idea of how some sites look that use the datafeed style? I am not sure if it is a secret thing, I am not out to steal any ideas from anyone, just curious as to what is successful.

I want to build a mall type store. I know a URL is not the most important assest, but I believe it is important. I own a few good domains that I would like to get a site going. If anyone can help I would appreciate it!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread