So I will tell you a little story that happened to me yesterday around 5:45 PM.

We were going to my sister in law to play our monthly card game (bridge) and the traffic is crazy!

You know how people block the interstate, so I was already scared, (I am not to fun of traffic) one of the car almost hit my side (passenger side, Mr. Poon's driving and he is a good driver by the way). of the car. Boy did I scream! I was so scared that I didn't say a thing till we get to my sister in laws house and when I got out of the car my leg gave out of me and I couldn't breath for a while.

I seen my life flash on me, crazy people is always in a hurry in the road!

Thank (MY) God he had a good break, I think that car was about a foot away from the car door!

But we won the game!

so that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

have a great weekend family and stay safe.

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nova - Mrs. Happypoon: But we won the game!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It seems like you play well when you are scared. huh?

Thanks God you and your family is ok. Otherwise who would have distributed HP, as you know we need quite a lot of them here these days.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

Yes me and my sister inlaw play partner against our husband and we got all the good cards.

It's getting a little expensive on hp supplies lately!
    hopefully I don't have to order more!

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

No way, you have beaten the guys? I am sure they must have given it away to the gals..... Poon will confirm......... Nasayansee Poon? (I think thats the way you say it)

I know what you mean (keep my fingers crossed), I hope you dont have to get them anymore, or who ever needs one should get their own supplies.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

Our husband is great playing bridge they just didn't get good cards last night.

I think the storm is calming down &lt;crossing fingers too!&gt;

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread