ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    ..besides world peace and the end to parasites. Actual stuff you want. Trying to get some more ideas, i always wait till the last minute to make a list. So far:

Laptop case.
    Optical mouse for laptop.
    Lounge gear.
    Socks, mom will take care of that
    DVDs, CDs.

Trying to come up with more to put on list.

A gift i got last year was perfect. A stamp with my name and bank account number for checks, great time saver. You might want to put that on your list.

Sounds a lot like my list although I couldn't wait and bought my laptop case and mouse on Sunday. Picked up the Logitech MX1000 and the Targus 17" bag for my brand new Powerbook

I always get the best gifts from myself!

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Good one Trust!

It will give others idea of what their spouse wants!

I want...
    1) Play Station 2
    2) New puppy
    3) New Kitty
    4) Extra HP
    5) A Tennis Court

6) 2 Million Dollars!
    (Hey Poon get to work! )

You know I can't really think of anything I want.

Oh yah! Shoes gotta have shoes!!!

Don't forget those that need a little christmas, we have adopted a family of five this year, it is a cool thing to do every year.

Share a little!

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nova - Mrs. Happypoon:
    Share a little! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Excellent suggestion Nova!

This is the best thing you can do to add to your list "Share a Little!". Add this to the list and try to make someone else's Xmas worthwhile as well.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

ABW Ambassador
    Sacramento, CA
    We're just asking for money & gift certificates to places like Home Depot, Ikea, etc so we can get stuff for our first house!
    Hi, I'm a signature.

My list is pretty simple;
    1. mp3 player (2 or 4gb)
    2. Miter saw (gonna expand the deck)
    3. Book (stephen king, dark tower series, Susannah's song)

Cambridgeshire, England
    Something to wear, something to read, something to play with and something to eat.

We got a gift certificate from Ebay are ther any power sellers on here that want some buisness.

1. SALES.
    2. MORE SALES.
    3. Dreamweaver class.
    4. Assortment of Pop Culture collectibles. My mother believes that b/c I'm in my early 30's, I should be beyond this. HA!!!!!!!

Hubby gave me a shopping spree last week and says it's my Christmas present. NO WAY!

So I want the
    1. vanity for my bedroom
    2. The jewellry box I keep taking him to see
    3. A Laptop
    4. Stuffed teddy bear to add to my collection
    Never argue with an idiot.
    The person watching, may not be able to tell the difference!

:female: :star: :envelope: [url=""]:weddingca[/url]

Well, I thought I wanted a handheld GPS until I found Microsoft Streets & Trips 2005 With GPS.

The room that the laptop would take up in a car isn't an issue, since I want this for my motorhome.

I'm just trying to make sure that Bill Gates has a good Christmas too. Although, with all the computers and X-boxes that'll be bought as Christmas gifts, I'm sure he'll be doing just fine

Opposite the Slough of Despond
    My preferred gift this year is Amazon vouchers. Frankly I've got enough STUFF already but wouldn't mind a new laptop.

HomeFlower: bears *do* tend to turn up at Christmas in my experience. You know that they hibernate all the time while wrapped up?
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Just one thing, as always: Money! It always fits, never spoils, and never needs to be taken back to the store. And, it's not subject to the oddball ideas people have of what would make a "good" gift.

I can convert it into Stuff myself just fine--knowing that I won't be stuck with clothes, or things that the clueless think "do the same thing" but actually don't come close (no $10 web-page-makers instead of DreamWeaver), or other sundry crap.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    A house with a large swimming pool near my son's school,

with a library full of every comic book ever printed,

a huge room with the latest home theater equipment, set up to look like a theater, with lush curtains, beautiful carpetted floor and extremely comfortable sofa sets and DVDs of every movie every made

and a room for surfing the net, with the fastest connection possible and the largest LCD monitor,

a butler, a gardener and a housekeeper fully paid for, for the rest of my life.

Now that is what dreams are made of.

Back to reality. Cash would be the best. Then I can spend it on what I need (want?) at that point of time.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    New York, USA
    I asked for flannel pajamas! lol!

Seriously, I don't really get into the whole gift thing. There are no kids in the family so it all seems a bit silly and commercial to me.

Hubby and I are going shopping together next week so we will buy ourselves some special things we want. I've picked out a beautiful winter coat and he wants an iPod.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread