Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

Well plans are being laid and tickets booked and it looks like I'll be in Canada in late January, I hear it's quite warm and sunny at that time of year.

Not sure of the city yet but will know fairly soon.

Then I'll just need some Skiis a map and a push towards the US border...

More info to follow

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Hi Chris,
    Have you ever seen snow? Should have lots by January! I live in Winnipeg, Which is nicknamed Winterpeg.....Bring Long Johns (Long Underwear), a touque (hat), and gloves..........Also bring someone warm you can cuddle up with...Or find someone warm here which ever works best for you!

Cheers,
    Richard Lupu
    ARA Master Watchmaker & Sons
    www.masterwatchmaker.net

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I'll be in Canada in late January, I hear it's quite warm and sunny at that time of year.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO

I'd find a new travel agent if they are telling you that

Chris
    You need to go to my underwear site and buy some thermals lol If you paid me a million bucks I won't go to Canada in the winter. I think its too cold here in NY in the SUMMER lol
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    Chris, will you be just visiting, or making a permanent long distance move? Sounds like a move, and having lived in a cold and a warm climate, I can say that weather isn't everything.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I hear it's quite warm and sunny at that time of year. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Then I'll just need some Skiis a map and a push towards the US border... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what's the map for....

what you need is a new ticket agent... and a compass...
    just ski south.....

if you land in toronto.. you'll need water skis
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

If tickets are booked, how come you don't know the city?

Anyways, everyone knows that Toronto is the only city in Canada.

Don't believe any of them Chris, they're just trying to scare you off... You'll really only need to pack T-shirts and shorts.
    [left][font=Arial]"If you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra [/font][/left]

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Anyways, everyone knows that Toronto is the only city in Canada <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes TO people still consider themesleves as the center of the universe

The airport is a nice place to visit, just knowing you can transfer to another plane so you can leave there as fast as possible.

Western Canada is where it's at.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The airport is a nice place to visit, just knowing you can transfer to another plane so you can leave there as fast as possible. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like when I passed through Angola... that was a place I was in a rush to get on the next plane from!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have Mosquito's in Canada???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> If tickets are booked, how come you don't know the city <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm actually booked to Vancouver, BUT I don't know where I'll end up yet, the ticket is booked so that if I end up going elsewhere and can't get a direct flight then I can land in Vancouver and take internal flights from there.

So looks like I'm gonna need a whole new outfit of clothing. Tell me, can one actually feel the difference between -10 and -40... or is it just simply cold?

Coldest I've been was in Turkey about 15 years ago now, -24 C on Christmas day. Brrr, since then the coldest I've been is about + 10 C

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Animal Lover
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I hear it's quite warm and sunny at that time of year.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be us down under...wrong side of the hemisphere mate...

Oscar
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris - AMWSO:

I'm actually booked to Vancouver, BUT I don't know where I'll end up yet <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BC. Smart choice. Vancouver is about as warm as it gets in Canada in the winter. They are often above freezing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    So looks like I'm gonna need a whole new outfit of clothing. Tell me, can one actually feel the difference between -10 and -40... or is it just simply cold?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes you can. Minus 10 is great skiing weather. Minus 40 it hurts to breath.
    <b><a href="http://5startravelgroup.com" rel="nofollow">5 Star Travel Group</a> - Luxury Travel Memberships</b>
    Lifetime membership pays <b>$1000 commission on two levels</b>
    Very easy to sell, unbelievably lucrative! <a href="http://5startravelgroup.com/contact.php">Contact me</a> for more information.

Hi Chris

If you need to fly anywhere in Canada use WestJet it is the cheapest and the best airline to fly by in Canada.

Vancouver is too wet for me, give me lovely sunny dry Edmonton any day. It was minus 25 with 4 inches of snow last night but once the sun comes up it feels like plus 10.

Dont forget we have the best and fastest snow clearing operations in the world, just don't let the snow ploughs overtake you or you will get a nasty shock

Its fantastic weather here don't let anyone tell you any different.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> can one actually feel the difference between -10 and -40... or is it just simply cold? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sure can.

At -10 you might get one sip of beer outside and the rest turns into an icycle. At -40 you get the bottle up to your lips and spend the rest of the day trying to get unstuck.

Toronto is really cold but here ( a few hours west of TO) they call us the banana belt.
    Never argue with an idiot.
    The person watching, may not be able to tell the difference!

:female: :star: :envelope: [url="http://www.bridalbasics.ca/"]:weddingca[/url]

Looking at a 29/31 flight out, landing Vancouver and then potentially shooting over to the East coast for a day before zipping back and flying out... The Moosehead Beer is on me .... if it's warm enough to drink that is

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Looking at a 29/31 flight out, landing Vancouver and then potentially shooting over to the East coast for a day before zipping back and flying out... The Moosehead Beer is on me .... if it's warm enough to drink that is <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look me up when you get to Halifax if you make it that far east

Okay update :

Looking to land in Vancouver on the 4th, the shoot over to Toronto for a couple of days.

What's the best airline to get to Toronto from vancouver and where can I book that online, feel free to through me a Aff link for that.

Also recommendations of hotels in either city would be great to get.

Cheers

Chris

Pan Pacific Hotel http://vancouver.panpacific.com/hotel/photo_01.html if you are a bit of a high roller. Flights to Toronto http://www.westjet.com/ WestJet the best and cheapest.

Chris you know that coast to coast in Canada means a 4000 mile journy, to Toronto from Vancouver about 3000 miles. It is not really a day trip.

Hi Chris
    Westjet is the best and cheapest way to fly inside Canada. The staff are superb and the planes are really comfortable.

They do not have an affiliate program but here is a LINK to their website.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Chris. If it's sking you are looking for the best sking is in western Canada,Alberta and BC. And yes I agree with Gordon, WestJet is the best and cheapest.My son is a pilot with them and he loves it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mailman:
    Chris. If it's sking you are looking for the best sking is in western Canada,Alberta and BC. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto.

Kicking Horse Resort in Golden BC is by far the best place for resorts IMO. If you want backcountry go with Chatter Creek Catskiing.

Ya, Westjet is the way to go. Air Canada is to much $$$.
    <b><a href="http://5startravelgroup.com" rel="nofollow">5 Star Travel Group</a> - Luxury Travel Memberships</b>
    Lifetime membership pays <b>$1000 commission on two levels</b>
    Very easy to sell, unbelievably lucrative! <a href="http://5startravelgroup.com/contact.php">Contact me</a> for more information.

Vancouver I'm looking for something City Center ish, business trip

Toronto looking at 2-3 nights there too, got that hotel sorted already as one of our Dev Clients has hotels there.

Looks like WestJet is the choice for the flight. Just need some tips on something in Downtown Vancouver in the upper middle price range... what ever that may be in Vancouver...

Cheers

Chris

Okay Arrive on Feb 1st in Vancouver, fly to Toronto on the 7th, back to Vancouner on the 9th, back to Thailand on the 10th.

Looking at having Joe from Allzines up in Vancouver and Lou from GTE in Toronto, Paul from StopZilla (Location TBD), Carrie from LS (Toronto), Brian form SAS (Location TBD). More to follow with more detailed schedule.

Anyone up for beer and/or food on me, snow ball fight, drop me a PM/Post/Email we'll see if we can't gather a few souls together

Cheers

Chris

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread