Hi,
    I am trying to call Nissim and have not been able to locate a phone number. if anyone has her number, please let me know.

Thank You in advance

ABW Ambassador
    Buyforcharity.com, I just went to your website and I see "coming soon...The Money Saver...One time download. No return visits...help your cause for life."

Please let us know exactly how that will work and which technology provider is behind it. Thank you.

Also, please see my post at http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=9636067853

anyone have the a number?

15 years and counting
    From their website, FAQ section:
    How do I disable the iGive.com Shopping Window?
    Whenever the iGive.com Shopping Window appears, you will see an "Edit Settings" link. If you click that link, a new window will open which allows you to turn off your Shopping Window. Click "Disable the Shopping Window" to turn off your Shopping Window. You can re-enable your Shopping Window by using the iGive icon in your Web browser, or by right-clicking on any Web page, then selecting "iGive". Then, follow the link to enable your Shopping Window.

How do I uninstall the iGive.com Shopping Window?
    Go to Start | Settings | Control Panel. Double click "Add/Remove Programs". Click "iGive Shopping Window", then remove. Click "TopMoxie", then click remove.

How do I uninstall GreaterGood.com's Forget Me Not Software?
    Go to Start | Settings | Control Panel. Double click "Add/Remove Programs". Click "Forget Me Not" then remove.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

ABW Ambassador
    Am I seeing right?
    A suspected parasite wanting help in connecting with a known parasite? If so I am LMAO
    Cazzie

Join the Fight! Parasite Free In 2003!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread