I have a friend (a Pagan minister) who is associated with a program that is getting money through iGive. She thinks it is a good program with fine values. I have told her about this thread. Because the postings are so old, I am sure she will think all that is different, now, and that iGive is currently a program that hurts no one, helps people and does not steal from affiliates.

I would appreciate any insights you would care to share with someone who has never even heard of parasites before and iGive in particular.

Thanks,

SSanf
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    Download it and tell us what you see happening currently.

Nuh uh! I'm not downloading it. I earn my living on this computer. But, thanks, anyway.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Ssanf,

Just got to your pm today. Sorry for the delay.

Since there have been MANY changes happening with many software apps and companies who have used them and it's been longer than I feel comfortable with since I've tested igive, I will have to refrain from commenting on what they may or may not be doing.

I will just say that igive continues to utilize a software application powered by TopMoxie and that such a software application has to be triggered by something happening in the browser window. What the triggers may be tend to change.

I did speak briefly with a couple of reps from igive at the Symposium, but when some other folks joined the group at started talking about the Titanium Award and other practices going on in the Industry the next thing I knew they were gone.

Thanks, BLFH (Ms. B).

Snyd, please read through the various posts in this thread and you will understand why I almost dropped my false teeth into the grass when you mentioned iGive.

Fortunately, I did not totally lose my teeth in front of all those people. That would not have been a pretty sight!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread