> It's me again!

ABW Ambassador
    SWAT

your sig
    it's affordable

Not affodable [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Upss! Thanks Guffy and check your spelling too. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Not sig, but sign!

ABW Ambassador
    sig
    lazy mans
    signature [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey, remember I'm Russian! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    English is not my native language! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

SWAT, why do you wear a shirt and a t-shirt over it? Are you cold? And what is that thing in you right hand? Looks like a big can of something. Also, please loose the pager, it's biblical technology. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Also, YOU ARE STILL USING THE ABW LOGO !!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Caption Competition

Shake Chins [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I must squeeze this zit [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>what is that thing in you right hand....the pager, it's biblical technology.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The hearing aid looks pretty old too. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey guys, stop pinned me! :mad: [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

> AlexBet:
    1) It's an advertisment of Pepsi Cup contest! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    2) No, I'm HOT!
    3) It's my bat! Made of couple banks of "Merinda".
    4) Pager is not a biblical technology here! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I can't buy a mobile phone because the local service is to bad! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] Just wait a while... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

> Guffy: Hey! :mad: Be more soft! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Peace?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>be more soft<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    :rolleyes:

SWAT, you go girl! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

SWAT lives in Siberia - it gets *cold*!

I'm sure all the artificial colours and sweeteners in the Mountain Dew (see poster) probably keep the blood from freezing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

@ Guffy and Dynamoo
    ROTFLMAO!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

@ SWAT
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Hey guys, stop pinned me!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I think you wanted to say, stop picking on me. Hey, you are a very interesting guy to pick on SWAT. You always get :mad: when somebody picks on you and then you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] .

ABW Ambassador
    A gift for you SWAT

Peace...

[ 08-31-2001: Message edited by: Guffy ]

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I'm sure all the artificial colours and sweeteners in the Mountain Dew (see poster) probably keep the blood from freezing<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mountain Dew Users May Go On To Use Harder Beverages

> Quiet777: Yeh? How about a little kiss for you! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

> AlexBet: Remember: I'm from Siberia! I'm quickly cool off! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] :mad: [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Hey, teach me, what is PORTFLMAO

> Dynamoo, Guffy: A little recipe for you. 1 bank of Mountain Dew plus 1 pack of coffee. Mix it all and catch th COOL! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Uhm.. uh.... thanks.. but no thanks.. nothing personal.. but.. uhm.. lemme just say
    YUCK!

Quiet777

ABW Ambassador
    The real SWAT revealed :eek:

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (Rolling On The Floor Laughing My *** Off) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    I'll make a new one: [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

LMAOSHIFOTW!!!!
    (Lauging My *** Off So Hard I Fell Out The Window)

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[ 09-02-2001: Message edited by: Quiet777 ]

OMG I didn't look at that too hard the last time.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] heheheheh

ROTFLMAO!!!

THE NEW COCA COLA AND NEWCASTLE BROWN FAN !!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Why is everyone using Dynamoo's pic for jokes? Is that the reason why he took it off? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I didn't take it off [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] It's still there!

I'm back and I'm sad for that terrible news!
    WE ARE WITH YOU, AMERICA! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] :confused:

SWAT,

Welcome back.

Haiko

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread