Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I just took this to show someone my hats and I figured you guys would want to see me as well [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] so here you are.
    details: taken 20 minutes ago, outside house, self portrait, no extra lighting view and enjoy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

But not a corporate ciggie though [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Nice merchandising idea for the site. It goes to show there's better ways of spending money than PPC engines.

Gordon,

You gotta have the kindest and happiest eyes I've seen in quite some time. I love the hat and yes indeed much better than PPC Se's. Who made it ... Lands End Corporate Sales?

Haiko
    PS Is that a Kool?

Thank you you guys, especially Haiko for his kind words <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You gotta have the kindest and happiest eyes I've seen in quite some time<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do not normally have a ciggie dangling from my mouth, I just put it there to take the photo, I never thought about the finished result [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I had the toques made by a Canadian company at the end of last year, up to date I have sold none hopefuly this year some will sell.

It is not a Kool it is a "Canadian" not a bad smoke I might add [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

This bit is not spam but I could not pass up the oportunity could I? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    You too can have a YouTrek toque get one HERE

BTW. Haiko if you buy a toque my eyes will look even happier.
    Please don't ban me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Gordon,
    Happy and kind. Like the old sailor Papay (or how you call him). [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    I'm glad to see you in real! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hi SWAT
    Thanks for the kind words, the name you were thinking of is Popeye. I love reading your posts, I think the way you write in English is super.

BTW. Guiness is better than both Pepsi and Coke [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

OOPS!! Have I started it again [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Gordon,

Warm beer .... nope .... Bud ICE 5.5%%

Haiko

Haiko
    Contrary to popular belief in both America and Canada, Europeans (most of them) do not drink warm beer (only when there is no cold beer available). We just have more sense than the average American or Canadian, we drink our beer for the pleasure of it, not to freeze our nuts off [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I mean come on now, I've eaten ice cream that was warmer than some of your beers

American "beer" has to be C.O.L.D. so it will freeze your tongue. Else you would realize its "taste". *shudder*
    Yes, I am European. And German Beer (yes BEER!) rocks. :cool:

Quiet777

ps. I do drink warm beer - but only when I have a cold and wanna get better. That dosent happen often tho. Thank God!
    (Yes, warm beer taste almost as bad a cold American "beer", but it helps!)

uhmmmmmm

I'm European even though I was born in Mexico ... I am Norwegian and Dutch! ....

Warm beer yuck! .... ice cold ... yumm!

But nothing beats Martell! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]™

Haiko

Quiet 777
    Where are you from? I totally agree about the German beer, Have you tried HEFFER WEIS beers? if you haven't get one, open the bottle and pour it but leave about 1 inch in the bottle, then rotate the bottle very fast between two hands to stir up the sediment at the bottom then pour that in with the rest of it, then drink and s-a-v-o-u-r, OH MY GOD!! my mouth is watering at the thought of it. It is a fantastic drink, the sediment gives it a really good full bodies taste. :cool:

Haiko
    That quite a background, I have a question for you, how does one pronounce your name?
    I say H-EYE-KO, my wife says H-aye-ko
    my guess is we are both wrong, please tell. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Gordon, me is made in Germany. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    And I do know Hefeweizen. Also, I know how to "prepare" it - BUT (yes, there's always a but™ ) I dont really like it. I prefer Alt- and Pils-beers.

Quiet777

[ 10-20-2001: Message edited by: Quiet777 ]

Gordon,

Pronounced like HY-CO

HYCO ... oops i meant Haiko [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]™

Talking about ™ and HYCO - HYCO™ => http://www.hyco.de [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quiet777

Gordon, you're almost as good looking as...

TODD!!!

ahahhahahahahahhaha!

-- Joey, don't so it again. Dont let the bad aliens take control over your mind. - Quiet777

[ 10-20-2001: Message edited by: Quiet777 ]

Seriously though, I love the pic. You're looking good.

-Joey
    PS: the equipment page says $8.50 but when you click for a larger pic it says $9.99...

Wow Quiet! you're quick! That couldn't have been up more than a minute.

THIS board has moderators. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Quiet777

LMAO!
    Well I'm glad to see that you're protecting the viewing public from harmful material.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Gotto agree about the eyes. Nice pic! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Hey Gordon,

Nice pic. Love the cig (note: See my avatar. cough, cough, cough. God it feels good. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ).

@ T7

What's up with the HYCO pumps or whatever they are. What does that have to do with the American - Mexican - Norwegian - Dutch and what not, dude!? WOW, I just realized this. He is a multicultural person. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Bill Murray out on the town????
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    All the while,
    most of us must have thought oh boy...gordon's like that young kid...Now i see, Hiya, Grand FATher.....lol

since u like to have a lot of relations lol....well what do i say...YOU LOOK FUNNY...Reminds me of my old bunny...the day is sunny....See, His pockets are full of "MONEY"

Regards
    TGO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast