Hello, Can someone tell me how to get the Sony and Buy.com feeds? Do I need to pay for them? I already have an affiliate id with them, is anyone using those merchants, what is your experience with them? Thank you.

Jose Gutierrez
    www.answersall.com

Buy.com - Linkshare Merchandiser Feed. One time $250 setup fee( The fee is for all Merchandiser merchants, not for each.) Do a search here for linkshare merchandiser and you will get more details.

Sony(sony style) - BeFree - get approved and then contact BeFree about setting up the datafeed for you. As I recall they have some requirements that have to be met but contact Scott J for more details. He is around these boards.

<b>Education is Key</b>
    <a href="http://www.parasiteware.com" title="Parasiteware.com">Parasiteware.com</a>
    <br>
    Game on!!!! - The DawgFather

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Popdawg:
    Sony(sony style) - BeFree - get approved and then contact BeFree about setting up the datafeed for you. As I recall they have some requirements that have to be met but contact Scott J for more details. He is around these boards.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are the requirements?

I applied for the datafeed about 5 weeks ago. They gave me the list of merchants offering datafeed. I sent them the list of merchants that I selected. Then never heard back from them! I also sent a private message at ABW.

Som

Som,

I apologize, I must have misplaced your email. Please resend.

PM's don't do me any good if you don't tell me who you are, email please.

I'm on vacation this week, but I'll see what I can do.

--
    scott@befree.com
    AOL/Yahoo: sjangro

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread