ABW Ambassador
    Anyone have a framed-art (not posters) merchant they like? Preferably CJ, but not required. I've been using artinaclick and they're not converting for me at all... I think the problem may not be the products, but their web site -- product links click through to a web-framed MESS.

I've been using them and globalart and the original art from 10th avenue and none of them convert, but I do enjoy their product and having them on my site.
    Know it's not much help Cedric

ABW Ambassador
    In my opinion ... Art just dosn't sell online for some reason. I sent Artinaclick over a thousand hits before I dropped them and back then they have like a $0.41 cent EPC.

Not worth the time ... effort or bandwidth [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

My wooden nickle [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Dave

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the info. I, too, like having art on my site. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I've actually done fairly well with small sculptures, but the framed stuff, nada.

I've switched over to barewalls.com for now... links to unframed items, but the site is extremely user-friendly and the options for framing and matting are on the page people click-through to... I wanted people who weren't freaked out about clicking-through a product costing a couple-hundred dollars, but maybe people will click-through the lower cost prints and get carried away with their options. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, that's it until someone comes up with a better option... or until I find more sculptures.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Guild.com at CJ is a great Art site and should convert with some pre-sell text highlighting their various categories. Novica.com at LS has a nice worldwide selection but doesn't convert very well.

ABW Ambassador
    Mike ,

I don't see Guild.com over at CJ. What catagory are they in?

Dave

I know shalincraft (at CJ) does not convert very well .. but are their products worth selling?
    I mean as ecom said, with some good ad-spin can their products sell?

dhelle,

Try looking for Guild.com at Home & Garden - Furniture.

They have never converted for me, though I'm not very good in selling art, my only notable art sales are from GlobalGallery.

Still, they did send me a nice email a while back, saying they were no longer with Ashford at beFree.

Cheers,
    TianTian

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Forget Novica at Linksahre they are now deactivated. Never converted traffic and those knowing their termination date is looming ..always turn off tracking well before that date. As far as Guild.com goes ..just search for them or look in the art/crafts section.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread