Noah & I went to the Bowling Green-Western Michigan game a few weeks back and had an absolute blast! I made a call to the athletic department and they got us on the sideline for the last part of the fourth quarter; Noah got to talk to Omar Jacobs, the team's starting QB! After the game, a player's mom helped him get some autographs and pictures with the players. Here's Noah and star receiver "Ice" Cole Magner, The Alaskan Assassin:

Quite the memorable trip! I'm still working on my wife to OK another bowl trip if BG beats Toledo Tuesday night!

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Karl

Nice pics, but you're gonna have to excuse my ignorance when i ask , where is "Bowling Green"

Michagan I can about place...kinda

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Chris:

Common question, actually. Most folks say Kentucky, but Bowling Green, Kentucky is the home of Western Kentucky University.

Bowling Green, Ohio is (more or less), east of Chicago, south of Detroit, west of Cleveland and north of Cincinnati...

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread