Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Can you sell Flowers on your website?
    Hello team,

We are looking for affiliate partners that can sell flowers and have existing flower traffic already. Our newest merchant, http://www.beyondblossoms.com is on the CJ network, has 60 day return cookies and pays 15% commissions as a base with higher % for performers...

We are rolling this out as we speak and since valentines day is around the corner I wanted all of ABW to get a head start on this merchant.

Official launch / announcement will be in a few weeks. We are setting up email campaigns and special tools but the program is already rolling and active on the network.

From the beginning, Beyond Blossoms wanted to offer designs different from traditional florists. Most florists design "garden-style" bouquets consisting of many types of flowers and colors. Josh and Gina wanted a more sophisticated look…or what they call "a combination of contemporary elegance and fun." They decided to design European style, hand-tied bouquets to achieve a look all their own. By limiting the bouquet to a complementary mix of 1, 2, or 3 kinds of flowers and greens one can appreciate each flower's splendor more than in a bouquet with 6 or 7 types of flowers.

Like the Europeans, Beyond Blossoms believes that flowers aren't only for when you have guests…they are living artwork that enriches any home or office. Beauty as gorgeous as flowers should be enjoyed regularly, not just on special occasions.

We advertise more than just flowers - we invite customers to romance their spouses, cherish their friends, and impress their clients by sending hand-tied, fresh flower bouquets. Since everybody has a need to send flowers at some point, our targeted banner ads and text links are perfect for any website.

How are we different from other florists?

* Hand-tied, European style, flower bouquets shipped FedEx nationwide.
    * Large variety of flowers including snapdragons, lisianthus, and orchids.
    * Grower-fresh flowers for a longer vase life.
    * Rewards points with each flower purchase so customers can get free flowers.

Please join me in welcoming our newest merchant to the ARC family of parasite free, honest and trustworthy merchant partners.

You can join the program here, http://www.beyondblossoms.com/affiliates.php. Please show your support by loading a few links and click them a few times so you are live on my radar and we can start sending you monthly checks.

Get ready for Valentines day with Beyond Blossoms and start earning today....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

"Can you sell Flowers on your website?"

Nope. Hasn't worked yet.

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by buy_online
    "Can you sell Flowers on your website?"

Nope. Hasn't worked yet.

Fred
    Fred, everyone loves flowers...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I usually don't have any luck either.

They have to be able to *find* the flowers in order to love 'em--and that's a super-saturated category. PR4 on my flowers site and it still only comes up under the scientific names.

Once I *did* manage to get good ranks for flowers (with another merchant), and in early Feb, too--which translated into nice 4-figure "bonus" for me that year with just a few pages of individualized spin. Cha Ching! So I know they'll sell, for whoever manages to win the GoogLotto...

I will say, "Good Luck" to anyone who intends to beat that category with a feed site!! Ha ha! It'll take pulling out all the stops just to get a findable position under things like "flowers" or "roses..."
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Thumbs up
    Nope, no feed sites here. We will have a small feed, about 50 sku's but for ease in linking purposes. We are not pushing the feed angle here, we are however pushing the keywords since we carry many exotics and many different types of flowers many other merchants don't carry.

We are looking for high traffic sites, shopping sites that can place the banner or text link in a prominent place. Flowers sell daily, everyone sends flowers.

If you think of the amount of holidays there are in a year, add in birthdays, anniversaries, engagements and the guys sending "I'm sorry" flowers you have a year round lucrative vertical.

Our flowers are fresher, exotic and better priced than many of the merchants in this space. Look around the site and see for yourself.

Load a text link on your home page or high traffic sectionj of your site and watch what we mean. The site converts great, it's clean, fresh looking and stylish...

Let's sell some flowers...

ABW Ambassador
    Valentine's Day is the perfect time to test them out Will give em' a try.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Valentine's Day is the perfect time to test them out Will give em' a try.
    Thanks for your support Trust...it is appreciated

From the "I'm soooo bad department"
    Send my wife flowers, tell her they are actually from me, and I'll sign up Heheh...

You're right of course, everyone loves flowers. I actually like to give plants, they last longer (in the person's mind).

Fred

Getting Locked and loaded now!

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Getting Locked and loaded now!
    Thank you Vinny, great seeing you again in NYC. Glad you were able to make it to our after party at the hotel, we had a great time...

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I don't know if I can or not, but I'd be happy to try if there were product links available. <hint-hint>

15 years and counting
    I've a few links up and live already. I like their flowers, nicely done bouquets. Even on a crowded market I don't want to miss an opportunity.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I've a few links up and live already. I like their flowers, nicely done bouquets. Even on a crowded market I don't want to miss an opportunity.
    Zeus,

Thank you my friend...I know I can always count on your support. They are different, they are unique and they sell very well on site traffic. Conversions are good and prices are fantastic.

This is not just a "Valentine's Day" merchant though, we are working on a few tools and marketing ideas that will allow you to sell year round.

When will you be in Miami? Monty's awaits..

15 years and counting
    You don't know how much I'm thirsty, Andy, I'll be there, I still don't know when.

I'll give it a go...

Sent another flower merchant 1400 unique hits without a sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Radegast
    I'll give it a go...

Thanks Rade...

I'll be sure that doesn't happen here...conversions the name of our game

Originally Posted by Radegast
    I'll give it a go...

Well we have an affilliate this month thats made 8 sales in 599 clicks.
    Bring your flower traffic here they won't go to waste.
    Make your wallet blossom with beautiful green$.

I case the rest of you haven't joined yet click here.

Orestes Vega
    Andy Rodriguez, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services
    E: ovega@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM : ARCMGR1
    www.andyrodriguez.com - Get on my team, sign up for my newsletter, learn and earn!

Programs Managed - Join Now! >> 5DollarSoftware.com | ReStockIt.com | Szul.com | BeyondBlossoms.com | EasyClickTravel.com
    Last edited by Orestes - ARC; February 8th, 2005 at 01:16 PM.

Thumbs up
    Something they do right at BeyondBlossoms as well is they have great customer service! They actually respond to e-mails promptly and personally.

Gotta love that...you know your traffic is going to get treated right.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Quote Originally Posted by infospongellc
    Something they do right at BeyondBlossoms as well is they have great customer service! They actually respond to e-mails promptly and personally.

Gotta love that...you know your traffic is going to get treated right.
    Tim,

Glad to hear that again, i was very pleased when i placed my "test" order a few days ago....
    They are converting great as well....

Program has grown over 300% in the last 3 weeks

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread