Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Something VERY wrong at CJ
    There is something really wrong with sales at cj. Sales hardly seem to appear some days. I've even had a 0 sales day in spite of increased traffic.

Does CJ track ALL sales?

Is there something wrong with cj tracking?

What the #Q$T!#$%!#$ is going on?

TURN ON THE TRACKING!!!!!

Again, there have been no sales since
    20-Jan-2005 14:26 PST

It is more likely CJ's unbridled love for parasites that is causing a lot of the lost sales, Do not expect anyone from CJ to admit their tracking is NOT working. Now microsoft have their new antispyware program out I would imagine the parasites are needing to get back some of their losses by upping their theft/diversion ratios.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

15 years and counting
    I don't see anything wrong with CJ tracking. My report shows many sales after 20-Jan-2005 14:26 PST.
    You should look somewhere else. Google doesn't like anymore the same product descriptions from CJ merchants.
    It's too bad they get penalized at the same time their interface is becoming more stable and most of their technical problems are on the way to be solved.
    It was time for them to work on their parasitic affiliates. If the full time affiliates have a hard time to make a living, I imagine the newbies are not going to stay in business too long and it's going to take its toll on CJ revenue.

Yeah, when I have days without sales it really makes me wonder. I've had on average 7 sales per day with a 2-3% conversion ratio for the last week, and then yesterday I had none at all, just flat dead despite similar traffic! Having to rely on the merchant AND network to report correctly can only breed these kind of thoughts. If a lot of people had a rubbish day yesterday we may be onto something though

ABW Ambassador
    I had way more than 7 sales a day and used to earn a decent amount from CJ.

How many days do parasites have to continue their theft, before they need to switch it off temporarily in order to be in compliance?

15 years and counting
    I used to earn a decent amount from CJ, too, but, it was 3, 4 years ago. We're facing fierce competition, not only from new legitimate affiliates entering the arena everyday but more and more from technology companies using every loopholes to steal our commissions. It's obvious our links are datamined and the information regarding our best performing keywords is sold. We can't make money anymore with certain keywords.
    The major problem is not in the tracking of our transactions. It works.

Ok Womanht... I am with you!! I had 1 sale yesterday, 8 sales the day before, 1 sale the day before that, and 7 sales the day befroe that......... This is very irregular for me... < should I try exlax?> Anyway, maybe it is CJ's tracking with all the load on the systems to get the year end crap out. I would like to be optomistic. Lets see if the Exlax works!!

Steven

15 years and counting
    You really don't think you're overloading CJ tracking system with "I had 1 sale yesterday, 8 sales the day before, 1 sale the day before that, and 7 sales the day befroe that"
    Even if they are doing our pay checks and sending our tax forms at the same time, they still have room for your commissions.

Zeus is feeling a bit sarcastic today. Or is the normal type of inappropriate comments that comes from Zeus?

15 years and counting
    You're sure to get inappropriate comments for each inappropriate post.

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    I don't think that Zeus is sarcastic today.. There are a few people who have been online and do very well in this business, but don't flaunt it. It does pay to listen and learn from these people, I know I did...

You are right Justdoit, I should have not been flaunting that "one" sale.

My ignorance is no excuse........

Everything looks fine for me at CJ. Sales are coming through regularly. Conversion ratios and EPC has been steady. I'm down a bit from December, but still above November levels.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Not seeing any problems. This January at CJ is looking to be double last January. EPC is holding steady.

ABW Ambassador
    Converstion steady, testing posting attachments
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs down You are right. Unfortunately
    Hello everyone,

I work for an advertiser company and we have many, balieve me many affiliates. For the last days the sales dropped down really drastically.

Please let me believe it is a seasonal thing...

I really hope so..

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Well it is January and folks probably just got their credit card bills with all their holiday purchases on them, and they're thinking about taxes being due.

I took a look at my conversion ratio and it's down by half from January of last year. I am reliably having sales posted each day, and from the usual suspects, too. Sales are down with other networks and indies, and I can't say I'm seeing anything unusual with CJ or any of them.

Yesterday was one of my better days in the number of sales, but they were all small commmissions. Still, this month looks to be just as good as last month and I've not had a day with no sales since before I can remember.

Honestly, I think some days the search engines love my sites and other days they don't. Yesterday they liked me.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    The whole month has been horrific. Way way down from last January

Umm Jack - your traffic is down so I would expect there to be a direct correlation between less traffic = less sales
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

no sale for me since the 14th and i got a big whopping commish yesterday worth 30 cents yippeee!

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

15 years and counting
    Impressive Convertion Ratio, Trust. With yours, I can double my income at CJ. (Wish it was so easy) But I guess we're not selling the same products, I don't see any seasonal effect in your graph. Still, I had to look at my figures several times to believe it. I'm averaging 0.025 with huge pics certain months.

CJ seems to be tracking fine. It could be google results due to fluctuations.
    [url=http://www.onlinemarts.com][b]Online shopping deals Free Coupons[/b][/url]

Same here...sales are waaaaaaaaayy down. All the networks that I'm affiliated with are also down.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Exclamation Same here, looks like there's something wrong @ CJ
    I'm experiencing the same thing, was just going to post a thread and noticed this one.

My traffic yesterday and today has skyrocketed (thank you google), and the clicks have dramatically increased, but it seems that the number of sales that are being reported @ CJ has been cut to half, as much as the traffic has gone up, the conversions are down.

It is very unrealistic and disappointing, when you are seeing steady conversions, then your traffic increases, and you end up making lesser money than you made with slower traffic. And no, my older rankings are still where they were, just some new pages added .. so I don't think that it's a change in the traffic pattern that is affecting the sales ...
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast