Apple is Cool
    I made a sale of an ibook though apple. About a week later the same person bought some accessories for it. Apple gave me credit for the accessories as well even though the person didn't create a new account or follow a link from my site the 2nd time.

Don't hold your hopes up for iPod sales. Just heard on the news that Apple is four weeks behind in shipping them. Guess I need to switch out that new banner they just sent promoting them.
    "Merchant with no cookie get no clicky"

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Yup. Read a story about the people queueing for the early opening of Apple Stores. Those wanting Mac mini's went away with a what they wanted. Those wanting Shuffles were inviting to order online for later delivery. :^(

My iPod Shuffle arrived on the 21st already wrote a review for it on my site will be posting it later today.

I played with the Mini Mac and i configured it and added the stuff it needed. mini mac isn't cheap when you add on the monitor keyboard mouse etc. There is just a lot of hype for it right now. It will go the same route as the G4 Cube.

It's cheaper to get an ibook then it is to get a mini mac.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread