ABW Ambassador
    Todd can you please respond to the Nov. outage thread?
    I see you online and I was wondering why we have not been paid yet since CJ stated that we would be paid in Dec.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=53743

What was it posted under, a bonus, or a performance incentive?
    -added-
    Never mind, I found it - it was a credit on the 12th. Waiting for an email containing the payment data for December.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by hecklehim
    We all checked our reconciliation for Dec. and Jan and it was not there. I would think that everything that is paid out would be under our reconciliation?

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by hecklehim
    -added-
    Never mind, I found it - it was a credit on the 12th. Waiting for an email containing the payment data for December.
    You can check your reconciliation for Dec. and Jan. now online. You do not need to wait for your check to see if it is there. We all got the credit on the 12th, but payment is another matter?

ABW Ambassador
    BUMP BUMP Todd did you miss this?

I'll have this investigated on Monday.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCrawford
    I'll have this investigated on Monday.
    Thanks Todd.

The bonuses for the November outage were paid. The problem is if publishers only look at the ‘Payment Reconciliation’ of the Dec check they will not see the payment. They need to download the ‘Aggregate Transactions’, in order to see the bonus.

Sorry for any confusion.
    Todd Crawford

I'm still not seeing it.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    The bonuses for the November outage were paid. The problem is if publishers only look at the ‘Payment Reconciliation’ of the Dec check they will not see the payment. They need to download the ‘Aggregate Transactions’, in order to see the bonus.

Sorry for any confusion.
    I just downloaded the aggregate transactions and I don't see it either.

Sorry, I was given the wrong information. You need to download the the "all transactions" report - not the aggregated report. CJ is not an advertisers so the system limits how we post the Bonus and that is why it doesn't show up in the payment overview. You will see it in the downloaded report on Dec. 12. I had client services check Michael's account and saw it for myself - so it really is there.
    Todd Crawford

I still can't see that it was actually PAID anywhere. I do see it on the transaction report, as I already said.

The Payment Reconciliation shows a summary of each merchant, reversals, etc. It DOESN'T show the November correction. When I add up all the summaries in the Payment Reconciliation, that's the amount I got paid. (Well, almost. I got paid a penny less.) Although the November adjustment shows as locked in the transaction report, it never got paid.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I downloaded the "All Transactions" report and found the payment (Credit - dated Dec. 12th). It added in correctly to the total amount I was paid.

Note: When I first downloaded it into Excel, it didn't show up on the screen. I had to scroll across to the right to see the calculation.

Deb, are you talking about the "All Transactions" report in the "Payment Reconciliation" or the "Transaction Report" under "Run Reports"? The November Credit shows up in the "Transaction Report", but not in the "Payment Reconciliation". Unless I missed something somewhere, we got credit for it, but never got paid.

I've verified all of the detail in the "Payment Reconciliation" and it all came from commissions and bonuses (minus reverals) from merchants. This November Credit wasn't part of the payment.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Michael, are you looking at the payment we received in Dec or Jan? This is what I'm seeing on my reports.

The outage credit was posted on the transaction report on Dec 12 with the event date of Nov 30. I looked at the Payment Status » Payment History » Payment Reconciliation for November transactions. This is the payment we received on Dec 21.

When I added all my merchant transactions from the Nov report, then added in the November Outage Credit, it comes out to what I received Dec 21.

Thanks Linda! That did the trick. I was looking at December commissions (paid in January), not November commissions (paid in December). When I look at that Payment Reconciliation, the November Outage Credit isn't listed (in Aggregate Transactions or All Transactions), but it *IS* in the check total. I added up the individual transactions, and it was off by the amount of the credit (minus a penny). I was looking in the wrong month.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Glad that helped!

Michael,

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but it looks like Linda took care of you in my absence. (I've been out spending my December commissions on a wedding dress for my daughter!).

The report that shows the credit was found this way:
    Go to "View Payment History" and select December. At the bottom of that report, instead of "Aggregate Transactions," change it to "All Transactions." Don't forget to select the format you want (I chose Excel). Then hit "Go." The report you get here will show everything that made up that payment. My outage credit was dated December 12th.

BTW, my commissions added up - minus the penny also.

Deb

Quote Originally Posted by Deb
    Michael,
    Don't forget to select the format you want (I chose Excel).
    Ah! That explains a lot. I thought it would display the results if I just chose "All Transactions" and hit "OK". It doesn't. The page reloads, but it looks the same. Talk about an unintuitive interface...
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Sorry for all the confusion. I am glad everyone was (finally) able to see the credit.
    Todd Crawford

ABW Ambassador
    Wink
    Sorry for all the confusion. I am glad everyone was (finally) able to see the credit.
    Yes I am glad too, although it would have been so much easier if the amount was in our reconciliation. (WINK. LOL)

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread