Thumbs down Anyone have experience with Brookstone?
    I was wondering whether any of you have had a problem with Brookstone's affiliate support. I've now sent 3 messages to them querying the fact that certain orders do not show up as "shipped" (all involving one particular product), but they just don't bother replying one way or the other. Sending a message to BeFree didn't help either as they came back and said I should contact the merchant - (which I did) DUH!! If anyone can give me the name of a person to contact at Brookstone, I would appreciate it.

I have had Brookstone on Wired Pages for a long time. I have no sales with anyone from the Wired Pages site. I am trying something different now. I have placed a Brookstone link on my personal blog, Q's Wire to see how it goes.

Q...
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=2][url=http://remix.qisoftware.com/]Remix[/url] | [url=http://wiredpages.qisoftware.com/]WiredPages[/url][/SIZE][/FONT]

ABW Ambassador
    I have had major problems trying to contact Brookstone - I've never received a response when I've sent an email.

Not only do they not reply to emails, but it now appears that they don't pay their affiliates either. December commissions are still listed as "payable" on BeFree which means they haven't even bothered to accept the transactions yet. If something doesn't happen soon I'm going to flush their arses down the drain!! BeFree of course is not much help either these days when it comes to affiliate support.

15 years and counting
    I like their products and I'm a frequent buyer at my local Brookstone. But, with a commission rate of 2 or 3% don't remember exactly, it's not for me. Not worth my time.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Makes one wonder if BeFree hasn't outsourced running their network to someone in India or China. Guess if IBM sells out their PC division to some Chinese clone building operation it will add in a few month's to their payment process. Brookstone must have a 3rd party AM firm who communicates only with BHO operators.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread