Link Building
    I love to write content, build websites but I dont like the link building: stuff like begging for link exchange, blog spam & other link tehnics that are out there.

So I want to ask for some help from a professional SEO company with this problem -> Link Building.

There are so many Seo company offering this services... asking from $5 - $60 for a "quality PR4 link"... I'm a little bit lost.

If anyone used such a service what company would you recommend?

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Same thing is on my mind - hoping to see responses to your question...

ABW Ambassador
    Hire some college kid to do your link building for you. Pay whatever McDonalds pay + $1 per hour. Either that or write tons of articles and get them distributed via article distribution sites, rss feeds, etc. Most of the top SEO firms won't take on affiliate sites and charge like a wounded bull for this service in any case.

In US it's $5/hour minimum wage. I was searching for SEO firms in countries like India, China.. that offer cheap link building services. They claim that they can bring me a PR4+ Link for only $5-$6. I won't use the big US "SEO sharks" that charge 10x more money for the same thing..

Now what I wanted was if anyone tryed such a services, tell me if it was succesful.

ABW Ambassador
    Ah, well, I can't answer whether the question of whether anyone has tried that service and found it succesful as I'm an SEO myself and offer that service at, strangely enough, ten times the price you want to pay. However, by buying cheap link building services, you are likely to get equivalent results. You really do get what you pay for in link building or anything else. Which is why hiring a college kid is a better bet as you can train him or her to find links of exactly the type you want and keep an eye on quality while you go. Incidentally, your minimum wage over there is shockingly low !

1. Good way to start can be posting several post on forum related to your site with your link in signature. You have to be careful. Try to be informative - do not spam.
    2. Start your own blog. Make links section, post _informative_ posts.
    3. Make a search for your keywords and find some non-profit sites. They may be willing to insert your link for no or low charge.
    4. Insert your site to web directories (the more the better )
    5. Join link exchange program (PM me for details)
    6. Setup a reciprocal links script and post your offer on related forums.

or

Hire a SEO consultant from Poland (thats me) where hourly wage is lower ;-)

ABW Ambassador
    I get emails from link building companies "on behalf of" another site, for wholly unrelated products/content.

Just because it's inexensive doesn't automatically mean it's a good deal.

Linking...
    I know this seems a bit old fashioned...and you kinda mentioned you don't like 'begging for links'....but why is it begging?

You need to make the link exchange sound like a good idea for both parties. I always email people in person and ask for a link swap.

I hate the random non related spammy emails asking to exchange links then telling me all about Google and the benefits of link exchanging...stupid idiots...of course I know all about Google and links...we all bloody know about google and links.

So those links never get added...but if a fellow webmaster see's my site and content and says...hey...here's your link on an easy to find page...i'll return the favour no problem.

In this day and age there is still a lot to be said for being polite and asking nicely...you never know...it just may work.
    Adverts

dapyx:
    Just one more possibility:
    Team up with SEO pro. SEO guys usually don't like "building content"
    Victor
    [url=http://dir.seo7.net]FREE Website Directory[/url] <- add your link NOW!
    [url=http://seo7.net/buy]Buy links[/url] <- cheap

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread