Exclamation SAS not sending email to merchants for sales
    I have not received a email from SAS on the last 15 to 20 affiliate sales that where made. They stopped yesterday around 5:00 PM.

I checked everything and all my settings seem to be the same. I know I never changed them anyway.

Please help Brian.

Well another 14 affiliate sales and still no email for the orders.

I did get a receipt for the auto deposit.

This is becoming a paperwork nightmare....

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    DimOut,

I'm not seeing any trouble with the emails on our end, but I need to look into some things further in order to cover all bases... If you start receiving those emails please let me know.

Also - check your spam filters to make sure they aren't weeding them out...even if you are getting other ShareASale emails, the transaction emails may have something in them that your spam filter doesn't like....

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    DimOut - I checked further and didn't find any problems... the emails were sent all weekend with transactions, etc....
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Well we dont have any spam filters on our business email addresses.

I have still not received any.

I had to print 31 pages of the reports to do them manually.. I will try to change the email address in my account to see if that fixes it but I really cant see a problem on my end. I am still receiving all the other emails I would receive with each order just not the SAS email.

Well because this is just with our account I will handle this with Brian. When I posted it here I actually thought it was a problem with all the merchants.

Just to let you all know. All sales are still getting counted and posting on the SAS side. Dont worry about that. You are still making money!!

Affiliate Manager
    I also have not been getting the emails that I normally do with affiliate sales. This has been going on for a few days now. The strange thing is that I do get the emails from Brian when you charge my card (with the auto-replenish feature), but nothing else. I have checked my Spam filter and there is nothing from SAS in it.

Melissa C. Murphy
    CrazyforBargains.com
    Fun Sleepwear for the Whole Family

Quote Originally Posted by pajamalady
    I also have not been getting the emails that I normally do with affiliate sales. This has been going on for a few days now. The strange thing is that I do get the emails from Brian when you charge my card (with the auto-replenish feature), but nothing else. I have checked my Spam filter and there is nothing from SAS in it.

Melissa C. Murphy
    CrazyforBargains.com

CHARGING OF CREDIT CARD IS NOT AFFECTED....

Quote Originally Posted by pajamalady

Melissa C. Murphy
    CrazyforBargains.com
    I have seen you post in the yahoo store owners forum so I am guessing you are a yahoo store like us.

What we found out is yahoo is bouncing the email. Actually they are bouncing more than the sas email but that was a big one. This only seems to be a problem with Legacy stores using the email forward features in the store manager.

We solved the problem by pointing the SAS email to our actual server and not the yahoo redirect. We are currently working on setting up all our email on the server and getting away from the yahoo redirect all together. This has been an ongoing problem with yahoo and is just now starting to show it's head in the legacy stores. There is plenty of info in the yahoo store forum about this.

Oh yea, Yahoo tech support will just tell you "We do not now and never have blocked any email." LOL; They are WRONG and not worth taking the time to argue with.

Affiliate Manager
    Ah ha. This is probably our problem then. I have found two other instances recently of email not coming to our Yahoo! hosted domain. Thanks.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread