Lik Sang?
    maybe I'm being too cautious, but I received a very abbreviated email this morning telling me Lik Sang was out of CJ. it didn't look like the typical "drop merchant" email from CJ. The header looked legit but could have been spoofed. Or it could have originated from Lik Sang through the CJ mail interface.

As of this minute there is no mention of this on the Deactivated Merchants list at CJ.

So I'll sit on it for a few minutes/days and see what CJ does. The links still work.

I been waiting approval from them for weeks and their indi program doesn't track at all.

I recieved the email this morning as well and all previous transactions with them were reversed.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi
    I recieved the email this morning as well and all previous transactions with them were reversed.
    not a good sign. but you'd think CJ would have put them on the "gone" list before now.

the only reason I'm waiting is i'm going to have a heluva time replacing those links. may have to shut a whole page down for a while.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread