Wanting To Advertise
    If you have a large (in size not necessarily in traffic) affiliate site, such as one where you use a datafeed with a database, and would be interested in selling a very small amount of advertising space at a reasonable price, please PM me or email me with your site URL. I will reply with more info on what I am looking for. Thanks

I have some PR2-3-4 websites, with 1000+ pages indexed in Google. Links range between $9.99 a month (sitewide) to $19.99 a month sitewide. PM if interested.

Hi nakulgoyal,

I have a website to promote. I am looking for ways to market the site. Give me some info on what you have.

Edguy

What is the nature of the site you want to promote?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

nakulgoyal, kdobson99, I don't think you can accept PMs until you have 50 or more posts at ABW...

Geno

Yes, let everyone know what nature of business you two (kdobson99 and Edguy) and I am sure it'll be easier for people to respond...

Geno

A friend of mine contacted me to promote his website. It is a HYIP portal offering good HYIP's.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas on how to promote this site. I would post the link to the site here, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea. There is a red text just above where I'm typing just now.

A friend of mine contacted me to promote his website. It is a HYIP portal offering good HYIP's.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas on how to promote this site. I would post the link to the site here, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea. There is a red text just above where I'm typing just now.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread