Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up ReStockIt.com, Open Q + A - Going on NOW !!
    Hello team,

We are going to host an open Q + A session on ReStockIt.com so you can ask any questions, make any suggestions or just learn more aobut the program and who is behind it.

I have invited the owners to be present and they will be available to answer your questions and discuss marketing ideas directly with you.

ReStockit.com has over 50,000 quality Restaurant, Janitorial and Office Supplies and Equipment products in over 52 warehouses nationwide. Featuring a complete line of foodservice and kitchen supplies that appeals to any kitchen or restaurant, we have the products that business and consumers are looking for. Our Free Shipping policy on orders over $199 assure you of high average orders and fantastic conversions.

The Q+A will be this Friday, Jan. 28, 2005 at 2:00 PM Est.

Venue details to follow later today...

Please let me know if there are any issues with the date and time we have selected....
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; January 28th, 2005 at 02:02 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thumbs up
    Just a bump....

We will have this on ABW chat...... http://www.abestweb.com/chat/
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Just a few hours away.....

Join us in ABW chat in 30 min. to learn how to earn more from your traffic with ReStockIt.com.

David Redlich, will be joining us to answer any questions you may have and tell you more about his company and futire plans...

Bump.....

Hi andy,

I am going to sign up with ReStockIt.com
    At the moment I am building a website for it

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread