Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Earn $90.00 per sale . . .
    How would you like to recieve monthly roses for a year?

Your site visitors will thinks it's a wonderful gift as well...

Luscious farm fresh roses are combined with seasonal fillers and greens to create unique and elegant rose bouquets. A wonderful gift for your loved ones to let them know you care .... or a treat for yourself? Of course, all bouquets will come in our trademark European style fashion. The hand-tied fresh flowers will arrive already arranged in a gift box. You choose the delivery date for the first delivery and the following deliveries will occur on the second Thursday of each following month (unless you or the recipient notify us 2 days in advance that you prefer a different delivery day). Shipping charges are free after the first month.

This is a great gift that your site visitors will love. How much more romantic of a gift can you give? This is a gift that will arrive monthly till next years Valentines Day !

You will earn a whopping $90.00 per sale on this year long gift....

Not a member of our program yet? Sign up here!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

The more we think about this the more we like it here at ARC. Would anyone like a 1/2 page FPC encoded with CJ buy links touse on their site?

BTW, The also have a bigger package: $2,499.00 1 Year of Weekly Surprise Bouquets, you earn $374.00 bucks per sale on this one.

Think about it, a $600.00 gift that will ensure your recipient will get a fresh bouquet every single month. No need to remind yourself, no worries. Imagine the expression on her face when the fresh roses arrive monthly to her home....

I love it...and a $90.00 isn't to shabby either...

Lock and load folks...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Andy
    I love the idea and just in time for valentines I will take whatever you got
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    WOW Hey, you made me look...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I just signed up, now if you can point me in the right direction to a CJ link that takes my visitors right to the promotion page for the Monthly roses, that'd be great!!

Thanks man,
    - Scott

Also, is there a datafeed available?

Thanks!
    - Scott

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    a CJ link
    It's on CJ! Way-hey!!

I suppose I should've known that. That'll show me, for not looking at the ARC forum too often.
    Now to fish this gem out of the CJ interface. It'll be nice to be back in the flowers arena with a merchant that has: 1) Good prices, 2) Good marketing (love that subscription idea), and 3) ACTUALLY PAYS!

I've been able to find florists with 2 out of those 3, but none yet with all 3 qualities at the same time. I've seen ones that do pay, but charge through the &^*(&% and can't convert, and ones that had great prices & conversions but didn't cut checks.

It'll be great to have all the good stuff in ONE florist!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Snib
    I just signed up, now if you can point me in the right direction to a CJ link that takes my visitors right to the promotion page for the Monthly roses, that'd be great!!

Thanks man,
    - Scott
    Hi Scott,

It's link ID 10367523 on CJ...that takes you to the page with 2 options, a 6 month and a 12 month plan.

This is the page: http://www.beyondblossoms.com/produc...roducts_id=147

We are working on a feed but it wil be limited to 30 or so sku's.

Thank you for your support,

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    It's on CJ! Way-hey!!

I suppose I should've known that. That'll show me, for not looking at the ARC forum too often.
    Now to fish this gem out of the CJ interface. It'll be nice to be back in the flowers arena with a merchant that has: 1) Good prices, 2) Good marketing (love that subscription idea), and 3) ACTUALLY PAYS!

I've been able to find florists with 2 out of those 3, but none yet with all 3 qualities at the same time. I've seen ones that do pay, but charge through the &^*(&% and can't convert, and ones that had great prices & conversions but didn't cut checks.

It'll be great to have all the good stuff in ONE florist!
    Leader, marketing is what we have done for ever and a day...we just added affiliate marketing to the mix a few years ago

The subscription idea will fly with the right traffic and can really boost the average sales. At a potential $90.00 a pop, it's worth a good push.

We also have the weekly plan available here: http://www.beyondblossoms.com/produc...roducts_id=154

This is $2,499 for a year of weekly flower deliveries...

The commish on this sale is $375 per sale !

Whle I understand that this may not be for everyone...

>> A busy executive that travels that wants his wife or husband to recieve weekly fresh flowers will buy.

>> A business that wants fresh flowers for their lobby or reception area

>> A restaurant, hospital admin, etc.

We see flowers as something to enjoy daily, not only on special occassions If you translate that mentality to your visitors, you will convert very nicely.

Thanks for your support..

I bought my wife a subscription a few years ago... she and her mom loved them...

She would give flowers to her mom every other week... cuz we ran out of places to put them...

Sure did get me out of the doghouse....

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Hey andy,

do you know where the link in your sig for BeyondBlomms really goes...
    http://www.beyondblossoms.com/affiliates.php some time to doesnt go where it's suppose to...

Joe

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by my2cents
    I bought my wife a subscription a few years ago... she and her mom loved them...

She would give flowers to her mom every other week... cuz we ran out of places to put them...

Sure did get me out of the doghouse....

Joe
    Yup, that sure would do the trick....

Really though, its a great, original gift that will last for 12 months...what better way to spend $599 and make $90.00 as an affiliate?

I love it....

Quote Originally Posted by my2cents
    Hey andy,

do you know where the link in your sig for BeyondBlomms really goes...
    http://www.beyondblossoms.com/affiliates.php some time to doesnt go where it's suppose to...

Joe
    Joe, don't understand...it should land you in their affiliate welcome page on their site..

the first time i click on your affiliate link it took me to ** just thought you's want to know...

it's working ok now...

Joe

*Edited URL
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; January 25th, 2005 at 08:55 PM.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread