I won't hesitate to buy a new server ($300/month) for the current affiliate programs that I am dealing with. However, I have to think twice about the same investment amount for a unfamiliar affiliate network(linkshare merchandiser data feed). I already opened a FTP account with them for $250. Is this worth to buy a Dual Xeon+2G RAM+SCSI HD for $300/month or start from P4+1G RAM+IDE HD for $130/month? I think the monthly server fee is the only disbursal of an affiliate. How much can you earn by using the data feeds? Four digits? Five?

Hmm... more than 60 visits and no answer. Ok it's all depend on your skills: marketing, SEO, site contents to fill one's needs, I guess people can make from zero to more than one million dollars a year from what I read.

BTW many people visit this forum but they don't want to post for some reasons...

Thank you for your message. Assume my new website will get 8000 IPs per day, how much can I earn from my Linkshare merchandiser? The current websites I am promoting get 8,000~10,000 unique IPs per day, but the commission is 30% or 35%, at least 15%. So I can neglect the hosting fees. But I have no experience with linkshare and the lower commission from their merchants. (the advantage is they offer more, more products to affiliates)

Sorry but there is no answer. If it were me I'd earn approximately $240 from 8000 unique ip's.

$240 per 8000 IPs is good for me. How much products do your have? May I know the merchants and the affiliate networks?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread