zzounds BS...
    I went to log in today and it wasnt working.. i did the forgot pass and it sent my info out tried again.. still didnt work.. made sure i didnt have caps on or anything..

I hope they dont screw me as i was owed money.. from zzounds

Phone Number anyone???
    does anyone have a phone number for them i want to speak to them

Internet Cowboy
    I have noticed their affiliate interface is either slow or doesn't work from time to time. The whole site was down on Monday of this week.
    My traffic with them has all but stopped. Hopefully they are still tracking.

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasthope
    does anyone have a phone number for them i want to speak to them
    You have to email them with your request to have the AM phone number.

Red face i hear back
    i got an email back..

affiliate manager said

last two weeks, we have been running an update of our data system. Due to this update, we have experienced some lag in our reporting (while all data is being collected, there will be a lag while this updates to our public
    reports), and recently, a temporary unavailability of our affiliate
    account center. While the update will be finalized at the end of the
    week, our affiliate account center should be available again on
    Wednesday late afternoon / early evening

so they are and have been still tracking... just right now none of the affiliates can get into check stats or grab links till next week.

Oh well thats life!...

I have asked for phone number but not been given yet.... Maybe i need to be the making xxxxxx dollars before im allowed ..

from others' past experience: Don't try to call during the holidays and expect to talk to the AM. You won't get past the temporaries manning the phones. Too many con jobs coming in.

The phone people are now instructed to pass on messages if the affil gives their account number and return number. The email address is good; I wouldn't expect to be given the phone number under normal circumstances.

I hope they dont screw me as i was owed money.. from zzounds

Don't worry Lasthope, both zZounds and their affiliate manager Mike are both on the level. I can vouch for that.

I know they are upgrading their system at the moment, but on other occasions when their reports have been lagging, I've often found it's only the daily stats that are behind. If you check your monthly stats you'll find that your earnings are being updated.

Hey tamborinegal

yah mike rocks. he is good and responds fast to emails..

so i guess you cant get in to your account either right ?

Hey tamborinegal

so i guess you cant get in to your account either right ?
    Hey Lasthope

Yes, I've been able to get into my account today, but I was still logged in from yesterday, so I didn't actually have to log in again today... stats haven't been updated yet.

Hi All,
    Thanks for your patience on this issue, I'm happy to report that the zZounds affiliate account center is updated and available. If any of you may have changed your password, we have reverted these back to your original password. There is still a lag in click/sale reporting, but this should be all set tomorrow evening. Going forward, this update will allow our affiliate system to run faster and smoother on both ends.

In the future, I urge you to contact me directly as soon as you have any problems. I receive and respond to emails right away, whereas I can't get to ABestWeb and other forums quickly enough to respond. If its important to you, it is important to me-- so please email me directly when something arises. As a few of you have mentioned, I'm pretty good at keeping up fast communication.

Thanks again for your patience. The update is near complete, and I don't expect another hiccup. As always, if you need anything, feel free to email me at affiliate@zzounds.com -- and I'll get right back to you. Have a great weekend everyone!

-Mike P-
    zZounds Affiliate Manager

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread