Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    27
    New Program at Twin Supply Inc. over 30,000 Products to market. No redirection to our site when a shopper makes a purchase. No tracking software with time boudaries - all sales made via a unique shopping cart. Realtime statistics and e-mail order confirmations. Earn 7% commission and be a unique affiliate.More Info...

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador Ron Bechdolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Affiliateville, USA
    Posts
    7,927
    Okay, it's still early in the morning and I'm only through one cup of coffee, but where is the URL for your web site? I'd really like to take a look before I even consider signing up. Others will too.

    Then again, I think there might be some rules about promoting your site in the wrong places. Not sure on this one. In any case, you really needed to provide more information than just this.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

  3. #3
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    27
    So, Sorry - You are correct, it is early and I just posted this. I just returned to put the URL of the site on. You beat me! The site is http://www.twinsupply.us. Thanks!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 7-days:
    Okay, it's still early in the morning and I'm only through one cup of coffee, but where is the URL for your web site? I'd really like to take a look before I even consider signing up. Others will too.

    Then again, I think there might be some rules about promoting your site in the wrong places. Not sure on this one. In any case, you really needed to provide more information than just this. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

  4. #4
    ABW Ambassador Ron Bechdolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Affiliateville, USA
    Posts
    7,927
    Well, I can tell you already you are going to get some heat for the banner ads at the bottom of your site. See this thread from yesterday about another merchant...no need to repeat everything here: http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...89&m=417108043

    I hate to start this off so negative, but you'd have to make a lot of improvements to your site before I'd consider it. The home page is confusing, your logo looks cheap, and I found items where the descriptions can't be read (see gray font on green in tax form section). Also, on the home page, you have the topic OFFICE SUPPLIES repeated over and over. I found the navigation of the site confusing.

    Sorry, realize you did not come here for a critique, but that's what my initial impressions are when I visited your site. I try to look at it from a customer point of view and see if they would want to stay at the merchant site.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

  5. #5
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    27
    Thanks for the input. I will look into your suggesstions. I didn't realize the banners were a problem and I do appreciate your constructive critism. Check back in a few days--I will try to correct some issues. I will be in flight today and may not be able to address all.
    Thanks Again!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 7-days:
    Well, I can tell you already you are going to get some heat for the banner ads at the bottom of your site. See this thread from yesterday about another merchant...no need to repeat everything here: http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...89&m=417108043

    I hate to start this off so negative, but you'd have to make a lot of improvements to your site before I'd consider it. The home page is confusing, your logo looks cheap, and I found items where the descriptions can't be read (see gray font on green in tax form section). Also, on the home page, you have the topic OFFICE SUPPLIES repeated over and over. I found the navigation of the site confusing.

    Sorry, realize you did not come here for a critique, but that's what my initial impressions are when I visited your site. I try to look at it from a customer point of view and see if they would want to stay at the merchant site. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

  6. #6
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,040
    Hi Twin Supply,

    Welcome to the forum. However advertising and recruiting for affiliate programs is not allowed. Please read the rules. It only costs $50 to do an official new program announcement up in the area where you will get more exposure.

  7. #7
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    27
    Sorry - I had posted a similar ad a few months ago and I was never informed previously. Please delete the posting and I will advertise as you have instructed. Help - I paid the $50 - where do I advertise legally?
    Thanks,
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Catalyst:
    Hi Twin Supply,

    Welcome to the forum. However advertising and recruiting for affiliate programs is not allowed. Please read the rules. It only costs $50 to do an official new program announcement up in the area where you will get more exposure. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

  8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Affiliate Program for unique product (health/beauty)
    By featurex in forum Starting an Affiliate Program & Merchant Q&A
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 19th, 2011, 03:47 AM
  2. Advice for starting a unique affiliate program
    By GoldMail in forum Starting an Affiliate Program & Merchant Q&A
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2010, 02:22 PM
  3. starting an affiliate program, and have some unique questions...
    By sstark in forum Starting an Affiliate Program & Merchant Q&A
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 20th, 2005, 03:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •