Smileys
    Wow.. what an awsome collection of smileys!

They're so cool, I can't decide which ones to use for this post, so just to be ironic I'll use none whatsoever.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

ABW Ambassador
    You know, i haven't figured out how to do smileys on this board yet. Where are they at? I see the post icons right below but not smileys.

Trust, they are on the right of the editor.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    You know, i haven't figured out how to do smileys on this board yet. Where are they at? I see the post icons right below but not smileys.
    Here you go Trust, http://abestweb.com/smilies/

Have fun!

WOW. I thought I had a lot on my site.
    Recycled Talent - Architects of custom scripts and snippets, perfectly written to suit any need. We stay on top of the latest technology so you don't have to.
    Total Stupidity - Shining light on stupid things.

ABW Ambassador
    Ah, now i see them. I had the simple text editor checked off instead of the normal one . Damn, Sal has a lot to play with now

Still uploading them into their categories ... about 500 more to go.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Trust...

The easiest way is to go to the old abw smilies site...
    and simply copy them... then paste them into your post...
    Like so...

That's the easiest way that I've found to do it...
    and that's no...

fwiw...
    Bob
    <Font size="1" color="99000">Never doubt anybody's word for anything... but... Always double check everything... - Grandpa</font>

Good to see the smilies back.

Haiko, is there a chance to break them down into pages. As one page takes quite a while to load and then there is another task to find the smilie one wants to use. Breaking them down will not only reduce the load time but will aslo be easy to browse through as well. Just a thought.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

Smileys crash computer
    Would like to see all the new smileys but twice I've been to the page and both times while waiting for all of them to load, my computer crashed :-(
    Anyone else have this problem?
    Eat Less. Move More. :cool:

After looking and thinking there are way too many too choose from, and that this will make it take longer to post, etc..

These are the ones I like best and would like to see either kept or put on page one:

violin, ecomcity, soapbox, biggrin, sssh, thumbup2, , confused2, cry, spam, super, bump, yellowlau, bday, bonk, smash, clap, eek, rolleyes, cool, groovy, party, shades, wave, wizard, checkered, idea, triplemad, mail, iagree, sunny, huh, noway, rotfl, censored, horsehock, sleeping, twocents, woohoo, browsmile, cheers, chased, tapedshut, halo, no, yes, mecry, livid, all the holiday smilies, party, grouphug, hug, pirate2, poopy, newborn
    Ebudae

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread