Thread: Martial Arts Products

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Thumbs up Martial Arts Products
    Hi Everyone

If you have a site or experience in promoting Martial Arts or related Martial Arts Fitness equipment I would be very interested to hear from you, please drop me a PM or Email.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Launching in May on SAS and going Parasite Free on CJ

Martial arts equipment, fitness products, home gyms, and more.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Live on CJ, coming on SAS
    We're very pleased to anounce the take over over the Century Fitness program on CJ and the shortly to be made live My Century Gym on ShareAsale.... Forum launching very shortly on ABW and we're breaking out the shotgun to go hunt down a few parasites that are lurking in the wings....

Century Fitness offer a tiered 5% to 15% on CJ. SAS we hope to do the same but can't find the tier button right now (working on that with Brian )

Century Fitness sell a huge selection of Martial arts equipment, Supplies, Gear, clothing, training items, Weapons, Videos , Books and fitness gear that is suitable for home, clubs and professional use.

Best sale this month so far was for $1,879 .... no idea what it was yet, CJ doesn't seem to have the same product ID system that LinkShare has, but it's certainly a nice meaty sale!

My Century Gym sells a wide selection of fitness focused gym equipment ranging from Home Kickboxing Gyms to NutraBiotics LipoLean , Chinese Feng Shui Music to Tatami Flip Flop Shoes.

Look forwards to seeing you on Century

Cheers

Chris

I'll be looking for this program on SAS. My only martial arts merchant (CJ) has been a non-producer. Doesn't even track my own purchases.
    ~Ernie

Hi Ernie

Hope to have it live soon, just waiting for the tracking test to be completeed and checked so that we can go live, banners are done, data feed to follow as fast as we can

Cheers

Chris

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Hi Ya! Everybody was kingu fu fighting, hahaha! I hope that huge datafeed won't be too much work to improve I look forward to a feed that I can use

The SAS one no doubt will be nice and clean, the CJ one I've yet to see and as it goes direct from site to CJ I'm hoping that it goes through with minimal fuss

Cheers

Chris

Shareasale program is live now too

And the new forum is up.
    Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; September 28th, 2005 at 03:32 AM.

9. Newsletter Signup