More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Enhance Anyone?
    Anybody use enhance ppc. I am getting accosted by a rep from them to sink (another $50) in their ppc program. This rep insists on "her numbers" for my programs will hold true and give me a 400% return on their new and improved program. I find it amazing how they can make such predictions. Frankly I won't sign up until they give me some free credit or have less than a $50 min. I am tired of shelling out $50 for these 3rd string ppc deals.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

I sunk quite a bit of money into them a few months ago and ended up with a negative ROI. (I have a positive ROI with Overture and AdWords with a considerably higher CPC.)

They called back a few days ago. I explained the low conversion numbers. They said that they've cleaned up their network and that their conversion numbers are better. I told the sales rep that if they would give me a credit so I could confirm it on their money instead of mine that I was interested. He said they couldn't do that. "Have a good day!" Click.

Their results were marginally better than most other second-tier sites that I tried, but not enough for me to see a positive ROI.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    They called back a few days ago. I explained the low conversion numbers. They said that they've cleaned up their network and that their conversion numbers are better. I told the sales rep that if they would give me a credit so I could confirm it on their money instead of mine that I was interested. He said they couldn't do that. "Have a good day!" Click.
    I pretty much told them the same "Give me a free trial" . The rep gave me the line that she wasn't allowed. She started reaching the point where I was ready to just hang up on her. (Third call now) I found it a bit annoying and foolish for her to assure me what my rate of return would be - she didn't seem to even know what a "lead" program was - she kept asking about how much my sale would be, even after I explained I was promoting a lead-only program.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread