Thread: Bill Bam Cuts Commission

Bill Bam Cuts Commission
    Dangit! First FTC bails on me and just as I sign up for BB this...

*Sigh*
    Dear All,

A bit of bad news I'm afraid, we've had to lower the commission on Bill Bam, it is being dropped from 12% to 8% for all new sign ups. This is commercial decision based on margins and pourchase costs and not a reflection on simply wanting to pay less.

For current top partners the commission will remain at 12% and has already been set.

For new partners who drive good transaction volume we will be able to increase the commission.

Thank you

Chris
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Scott

Get us some growing sales and I'll boost you swiftly.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

hummm . . . the banner ad at the top of the program description page at SAS still shows 12% . . .

how long does it take to get accepted/rejected?

Still, 8% isn't exactly bad, not that I like commissions being lowered ...

Hi Herb,

Thanks I'll get that fixed, will have you approved now.

Karl, me neither, but the client was quiet keen to have 8% as the base and offer up to 12% to partners who drive consistant sales, so the 12% is still there

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    >>A bit of bad news I'm afraid, we've had to lower the commission on Bill Bam, it is being dropped from 12% to 8% for all new sign ups. This is commercial decision based on margins and pourchase costs and not a reflection on simply wanting to pay less.

>>For current top partners the commission will remain at 12% and has already been set.

Not just new sign ups. That's for top partners, other existing folks (like me) got dropped to 8% even if NOT a new signup. Gotta read the fine print.

I couldn't be a top producer with this, I only need one or two products, just baby stuff. Low competition but very targeted keyword - they search by specific product and brand name - and I've got the Google rankings for it and traffic as good as it can be for a third-tier keyword. But I pulled the link anyway just on principle.

Then, the merchant who sells it personalized lowered their commission by almost half so I put them on the bottom of the page and put AdSense up top. Still sells one or two a month, in spite of their non-competitive pricing but the clicks are there. With some things, a lot of stores have the identical thing - it's just a matter of presentation and mostly pricing.

Hi webworker

Drop Jamie or I a mail and we'll get you sorted. If you're targeted and driving good conversion we can boost this

Cheers

Chris

ABW Ambassador
    >>If you're targeted and driving good conversion we can boost this

Chris, it could only be a few a month at best, it's such a narrow product line (at under $25 apiece) so it's not worth worrying about. But I do have a new site underway that's a perfect fit, in a race against time to be ready for the holiday season, and this product line is *perfect* for something kid related for holiday shoppers.

billbam's stuff probably can't be hand rolled for this site, I'll have to learn how to customize and use a feed and it'll be good to go, knowing that the affiliate support is there.

Drop Jamie or me and email with your SAS Id and we'll get you boosted up.

Jamie can also help you with any feed problems too.

Cheers

Chris

10. Newsletter Signup