Payment Mailed on 1/19 and not here
    When I look at my Linkshare payment status screen, it says that my Overstock payment was mailed on 1/19. However, it is still not here. Further, I have received past payments without a problem. I did move recently, but updated my address on Linkshare in the last week of December at the latest. It shows, when I click the payment mailed on 1/19, that it was mailed to the updated address. However, again, it's not here.

How long should I wait and/or who can I contact to remedy this situation? I try to contact support and it says "cannot find the /fs/ directory", etc. Has anyone had a similar situation? What will happen if the check is lost somewhere or something else?

Thanks very much...

15 years and counting
    flyer - updated my address on Linkshare in the last week of December at the latest
    I had a problem one time with merchants sending their own checks. One year after my address was updated with LS they were still sending me checks to my old address. Their accounting dpt was not looking at LS interface for changes.
    It's different with Overstock. I got my check last week. Is your local Post Office informed of your move?
    You can also ask Sarah at LinkShare. abestweb@linkshare.com

ABW Ambassador
    You should take this up with Overstock. Dealing with Linkshare is like talking to a brick wall. Ask Overstock to direct Linkshare to issue a new check to you. I had this happen with another merchant last year (original check never arrived) and the merchant instructed Linkshare to issue a new check and I had the new check less than two weeks later.

Either the post office misdelivered your check or Linkshare put it in the envelope with someone else's check.

Thanks very much for the replies. I have contacted overstock, and hopefully this gets resolved soon.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread