Unhappy Suggestions Needed!!!
    January started out very promising and our sales were really building on CJ, but since the end of the month things have really trailed off. I have updated all of our creative and added lots of Valentine's creative. We've got a special $5 Coupon on our Valentine's landing page exclusively for affiliate sites.

Please I am really keen to hear what can make the difference, I really want to turn things around. Please give me feedback as to what I can work on to serve affiliates and in turn bring sales back up. This is especially vital as this week is a huge week before Valentine's for our niche.

Thanks.

Amanda

Outsourced Program Manager tmartini's Avatar
    Hi Amanda,

I joined your program and took a look at what you're offering. A couple quick observations:

1) You don't give a lot of details about your coupons in the CJ interface. By going to the links I was able to see that the $5 coupon was only for new customers, the $10 coupon had a minimum order of $60 and the $15 coupon had a minimum order of $90. What wasn't clear was whether or not the $5 coupon had a minimum and whether the other two coupons were also only for new customers. Also there were no expiration dates for any of the coupons. This info isn't important to all of your affiliates, but to coupon sites like mine they're vital.

2) I found the Valentines text links and the two skyscraper Valentines banners that you created, but you should really offer a greater variety of banner sizes. I have a Valentines Guide on my site that includes a section on Valentines Lingerie and I'd really like to include a banner from MyTights on it, but I would definitely need a smaller size (e.g. 125 x 125).

Hope these suggestions help a little. I'll be adding MyTights to Alex's Coupons tomorrow in at least two categories (Valentines Guide: Valentines Lingerie; Coupons:Apparel:Lingerie), so hopefully I can drive some traffic your way.

Hope everything is going great. Talk to you soon.

-- Todd
    Todd Martini
    Digital Marketing Manager
    Jones Soda Co.
    Follow Me on Twitter

Todd-

Would it be possible to send me an email so I could email you in the future to give you more details on our coupons, etc. as I'm "NOT ALLOWED" to PM on ABW since I don't have [removed] posts as of yet.

I did want to mention that I have put a lot of consideration in what you said, I've added a number of different sizes for all of our seasonal promo creative (which is updated automatically with new creative after holiday expires)and I've also added a number of different sizes for our new promo creative.

With response to our coupons, they do not have to go to "new" customers but the customer can only request the coupon denomination once.
    The $5 Coupon has a minimum order of $30.
    and so on for all higher denominations. None of these expire.

Right now we are doing a new monthly promo which might be of interest to you, 10% OFF a Hot Top Selling Item, each month we promote a different product. All of the products change on the beginning of the month, so the creative never expires, it is uploaded automatically with the new product details.

Things are looking good and right now we are also running an incentive competition for sales on CJ, so please contact me with any questions, I appreciate your comments and look forward to working with you in the future!

Thanks,

Amanda Hayes
    Amanda@MyTights.com
    Last edited by Akiva; March 17th, 2005 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Please do not post the number of posts required to use PM's. Thank you.

Outsourced Program Manager tmartini's Avatar
    Hey Amanda,

Just emailed you...

-- Todd
    Todd Martini
    Digital Marketing Manager
    Jones Soda Co.
    Follow Me on Twitter

Thanks Todd -

Amanda

Do you have a data feed?

Talking
    Shmoogle -

Please just pop me an email including the CJ PID for your site that is signed up with us and I'll send the datafeed to you ASAP.

Look forward to working with you,

Amanda Hayes
    Affiliate Manager
    Amanda@MyTights.com
    1-800-386-5416
    MSN ABH26@Hotmail.com

Dress your customers’ legs at MyTights.com and begin earning:10-15% Commission, 60-Day Cookie, coupons, promotions, free datafeeds, and much more with MyTights.com!

Cool
    just joined -- that banner generator is neat, I built a page with it in just a few minutes.

Lightbulb Banner Generator - Brilliant!
    I'm so glad that you were able to take advantage of the Banner Generator! Our IT Guru will be so pleased! He worked really hard to make it easy and fast for people to use and hardly anyone actually takes advantage of it. I am glad to hear you say that it was a good feature for you to use.

I hope more people will also try it out!

Glad to have you on our team!

Amanda
    MyTights.com

I got interested when I figured out that it could be set for very wide width, so I used it as a page generator. I also put copy above to tell the visitor to refresh the page for more merchandise views.

then I noticed I could put a background color match in it and use a contrasting color for the descriptions.

works for me . . .

I saw code for the banner generator in the links section of CJ but nothing intuitive there. I had to use the link from the welcoming email to get things done with it.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread